[Chapter 34]

Dont play the song yet

=(Y/N)'s POV=

Midoriya pulled me aside away from All Might who was being bombarded by a bunch of the students. I couldn't hear what they were talking about but All Might seemed really flustered about it.

"So..... (Y/N)... imygodicantbelieveimaskyouthis..." Midoriya pipes up and I turn back to him.

"Yes Midoriya?" I say in a coaxing tone to ease him from his anxiety.

He clears his throat and looks up to me,
"So... m-my mom is leaving to visit my father... and ..." he starts squirming, "m-m-my mom told m-me to find someone t-to... watch over me w-while I was gone so...." he stutters, "CAN YOU BE A PARENT FIGURE TO WATCH OVER ME FOR A FEW MONTHS?!?" He suddenly blurts out.

I stand back in surprise and Midoriya stood back in shock of what he said.

"I-I.. Im sorry... y-you're a hero a-and you need your privacy a-a-and-" He stammers and hides his face.

"I would love to!" I say with a smile on my face.

"R-Really?!?" He belts out in surprise, "A-are you sure!??"

"Of course, anything for you!" I knew I was in risk of being seen by the press and news but I had to help poor Midoriya... Especially after he helped me!

"So... how long is she going to be gone..?" I suddenly ask.

"O-oh... erm.... t-three months..." He squirms back again. "I-I know its a-a really long time bu-"

"No worries Midoriya! We could bond more and get to know each other more!" I pat his head.

"W-WOW! REALLY?!?" He starts jumping up and down as if hes a little boy getting candy.

"Heh.. yes really" I say in a lower voice trying to calm him down. He turns around and starts to mumble really fast. I could barely understand him. I snap him out of his thoughts by asking him,

"Soo... are you coming to my house or is it at your house?" I say.

"O-oh uh..." he snaps out of his mumbling and spins back to me and taps his chin, "...well I need to ask my mom if its okay if a-a... h-h-hero can watch over me... so I guess we can both head to my house after school!"

"Alright, Thats cool with me!" I give him a thumbs up which makes him fanboy even harder.... jeez I'm not that big of a hero.... I dont even have a placement here... I would probably score below a 20...

[Time Skip]

I stepped out of the bathroom now in my regular clothes. I cancelled all my classes today because of the surprise All Might planned so I was open for the rest of the day.

We were all back at the UA high school. Me and All Might were yelled at the whole entire bus ride though... He covered my ears with his hands the whole entire time for some reason. What did he not want me to hear?? It sparked my curiosity.

I landed right in front of Tutu's Bakery and I walked in. There was actually not as much people than usual...

"Pssst! (Y/N)!" Tutu peered behind the door begin the counter, "Get in here!" She whisper yelled.