[Chapter 40]

(Lmao play the song NOW if you want to set the mood for tonights chapter...~)

;) Im sure most of you will recognise this song...

=(Y/N)'s POV=

"Are you sure you don't want me to me you?" I asked the driver, "I really appreciate the ride-"

"Oh Nonononono! Having you keep this city safe is enough for me Aura!!" The driver says and drives off.

I turn to All Might and Midoriya who were waiting on me and we all enter the restaurant. The second I walk in though, eyes start to shoot me down and I nervously try to hide my face with my hair.

"Hello.. How may I-.." The host turns around and immediately stops mid-sentence when he locked eye contact with me... Maybe I should have at least changed out of my hero suit...

"OH MY STARS! ITS AURA!" He cries out.

The whole entire restaurant suddenly falls dead silent and everyone turns from their chairs and tables towards me... OK.... I JUST WANTED TO EAT BUT YUP. THIS IS FINE.

...

Everyone suddenly screams my name and a large crowd of people start rushing towards me!

I felt my heart racing and my fighting instinct almost kicked in as I took the water from the large aquariums surrounded us and made them into a wall so that they could not get to me, Midoriya and All Might...

Through the wall of water, the scrambled voices of everyone echoed through them and I started to back up in fear...

-Right into the arms of All Might.

I flinch back in surprise and turn around to see who I ran into. 

"A-Ah.. Sorry.." I stood back straight and backed away.

"Heh, not used to the attention huh?... Don't worry, you'll get used to it... eventually.." He reassures me with a gentle smile.

That damn smile..