[Chapter 27]

[Dont play the song yet.]

=All Might's POV=

I hold (Y/N) bridal style in my arms and land back down on the grassy terrain.

I look down and see that she's badly injured, jeez... worse than the Nomu fight last night.... She just had a fight so I can see why she lost to this one... 

But that person... that woman... She had more than one quirk as well like the nomu's....

My heart drops as I soon come to realization of who and what that woman could be.

That woman could be none other than one of One For All's henchmen... he must have finally figured out a way to manifest more than one quirk within one person...

I continue to study (Y/N)'s injuries. Im proud that she protected Class 1A.. but dammit (Y/N) why do you always have to sacrifice yourself like this! Its too much!

[Time Skip]

I look over to (Y/N)'s unconcious body in the medical bed. Recovery Girl took her in soon afterwards the police cleared everything up. She had a oxygen covering her mouth and had large bandages wrapped around her body. 

"...You've been avoiding her lately..." 

I look up from (Y/N) and see Recovery Girl looking over to me.

"I-I beg your pardon?" I ask.

"Dont play dumb with me! I know you have been avoiding her, I've been seeing it for the past few weeks. You really think I dont notice??" She spat back. "Why? Why are you avoiding her??"

I bit my lip and look down at the ground.

I had realized that I had started to ignore her naturally because my mindset was always stuck on Midoriya and... his mother... 

Especially now that his mother knew who I truly am....

[Flashback]