[Chapter 14]

=You can play the song now=

=Third POV=

Iida bursts into the office without knocking belting out,

"PRINCIPAL NEZU THE USJ IS UNDER ATTACK BY VILLIANS!" He bursts out.

Nezu stands up,

"What!?"

"All the power there is gone! Thirteen and Aizawa are hurt and we need backup!" Iida looks to All Might at the 'backup' part.

"Thank you young Iida!" All Might turns to (Y/N), "Come (Y/N), Im sure you will be able to get the job done" He gives (Y/N) a thumbs up and a smile.

(Y/N) nods, "Alright, lets do this."

Her hair flares gold and grabs onto All Might and Iida's arm. She zooms out of the school building in a flash.

"Which way.." (Y/N) asked.

Iida pointed to the right, "Down there"

(Y/N) zoomed down the road, everything else was going in slow motion. Eventually, they came to an intersection.

"Now make a left!" Iida commanded.

(Y/N) followed and made a left.

(Y/N) and everyone eventually made it to the front of the USJ building.

She let go of All Might and Iida.

"Stand back." All Might pulled his arm back and thrust it against the door.

B O O M !

Everyone inside the USJ building stopped what they were doing and stared at the smoke coming from the front door.

Everyone stood in shock as they saw All Might standing there.

"Shit... the fun police is here.." Shigaraki muttered.

All Might jumped from the top of the stairs to the bottom.

'I hate to think how frightened these children might be..' He thought to himself, grinding his teeth in anger.

He held up Aizawa's unconscious body with slight grief in his eyes. He turned to Shigaraki and the Nomu for a brief second.

In a flash, he picked up Midoriya, Asui and Mineta from the water and landed back on the mainland.

"Everyone head to safety and take Aizawa with you." He instructed.

...

"Annnnd there!" (Y/N) helped Thirteen up from the ground with her wounds completely healed.

"Wow! Thank you so much! Is that your quirk?" Thirteen asked.

"heh, well actually-" (Y/N) was cut off by the view of All Might and the Nomu with both of their backs thrusted backwards but a portal was opened underneath the Nomu which kind of reversed the attack along with a tall skinny man with blue hair and some void person.