[Chapter 29]

=Mirdoriya's POV=

Its been 2 days since I ran into my mom with All Might. She tried explaining that they were just 'friends'. I pretended to believe her but deep down I knew she liked him... but I couldnt confront her because I didnt have actual physical evidence that she did.

Mom was out of the house today quite early. She said she would be shopping for groceries on the other side of town but she usually does grocery shopping on Sundays... it was Saturday today... Well, maybe its just busier in that side of town...

I started to clean up my house to make it neat and tidy for Aura. I had to make a good impression to a hero! ... Wait, I wonder what her status and placement as a hero she would be here in Japan...

DING DONG!

I perk up and quickly run to the door. I quickly fixed my shirt and hair so that it looked neater and I opened the door.

"Hi Midoriya!" Aura waves at me with a friendly smile.

"A-Aura! P-lease! Come in!" I step aside and bow as she enters my home.

'AN ACTUAL HERO IS IN MY HOME MIDORIYA CALM YOURSELF AHAVNWHFBD'

Aura makes her way down the hallways and stops suddenly. I look up and see her glancing at my room. Agh! I forgot to close the door!

"Wow... you're a.... *ahem* Really big fan of All Might...." she mutters.

"Heh... ye-yeah..." I gush. I notice a slight tinge of pink on her cheeks as she looks through the doorway of my room.

"You can come in if you like.." I step into my room.

"O-okay.." she nervously walks in, holding 2 of her hands in front of her as if she was a shy schoolgirl. She starts glancing around at the posters and the action figures I had...

"... heh... you know, I kinda also looked up to All Might when I was a teenager..." She muttered.

"Ah, really?" I asked.

"Yeah... thats how I found out about Pink.." she looks down to her hands, "I saw an article of him one day and my Love/Care aura just activated, boom. Just like that."

"Thats pretty cool..." I nod.

"Well! We should get cooking! Shall w-we?" She interrupts the silence suddenly.

"A-Ah! Yes!"

We both scurry into the kitchen and pull out aprons and put them on. I pull out a few recipes that I found on the internet.

"So..." I set all of the recipes on the table for her to see. "Which one do you want to make??"

Aura takes a look at the recipes on the table, examining each one.

"Hmmm... this one looks pretty sweet! Literally!" She points to one of the recipes.

 this one looks pretty sweet! Literally!" She points to one of the recipes