[Chapter 38]

=(Y/N)'s POV=

I flew over to the back of All Might's house and over to the window that I escaped out of and flew back in, Midoriya hopped off my back and I placed my back on the floor and started to fix the bed sheets and moved the heart monitor and IV drip onto the side. We then both headed downstairs in the kitchen looking for All Might.

"..You think he would be awake by now?" I ask Midoriya.

"I mean it is a Tues- OH GEEZ I GOTTA GET READY FOR SCHOOL!" He suddenly rushes upstairs.

Oh jeez, that would mean I would be returning to teach today.... Hopefully I don't surprise too many people.. heh..

I start to walk around All Might's house and look all over the rooms. It wasnt really that big of a house but it was roomy. I came upon a glass sliding door that led to his backyard.

grrrowwwwllllll

I suddenly grasp onto my stomach. Ah geez... I didn't realize how hungry I was, I havent eaten in weeks!.. I could eat a horse right now...

I made my way back to the kitchen but then stopped myself.

Wait a minute, this isn't my house! I can't just go searching through the cabinets like some raccoon! That would just be very disrespectful of me!

I sigh and sit on one of the dining stools next to the kitchen island.

Normally my breakfast usually comes from Tutu's Bakery.. but now there is no bakery! Where was I gonna go to eat? Her bakery was the only place where I was able to keep my identity safe... How was I gonna stay from the press now??

My thoughts were suddenly cut off by the sound of a loud scream from upstairs along with the sound of heavy footsteps stomping.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA (Y/N) ISNT IN THE ROOM!!" A muffled voice yelled from upstairs.

Shit... he's awake...

I suddenly felt my heart begging to beat faster and faster... Should I show myself?? Should I run??!

I suddenly heard the sound of a door opening.

"All Might don't worry! She-!!" I hear Midoriya's voice speak but then get cut off.

"LOOK IM NOT SURE WHAT'S HAPPENING BUT-!!!" I hear footsteps running down the stairs that were right across from the kitchen.

I see All Might in his pajamas looking at me in surprise. I look down to see Midoriya being dragged by All Might down the stairs... Oh geez... What should I say!?

"... Hello..." I say in a mysterious tone.

"Y-You're awake!!" All might suddenly runs towards me, while still dragging Midoriya and stops. "W-where did you get that suit??" He raises a brow.

"..." I stay silent, I was frozen in shock. Ohhhh geez... Come on (Y/N)! Calm down! Its just a guy! Theres a million guys out there in the world!

Midoriya breaks free from All Might's grasp and stands up, "All might, Let me explain!"

Midoriya started to explain how he heard me waking up and how we stoped by Tutu's place. Im just glad he left out the beach part...