[Chapter 7]

(PLEASE play the song above for the following scene! I know you'll love it! Ill let you know when to stop and play the song!)

(Play the song now btw!)

=[Y/N's] POV=

I opened my eyes and exhaled. For some reason, I couldn't meditate. Something has been bothering me for the past few days..

And I obviously knew that it was about Pink and.... him.

My hair immediately highlighted with pink strands.

I sighed, Why couldn't I accept these feelings? Im 30 years old and never had any interest in guys nor girls till he came along... but why?? Is... Is there something wrong with me?? It was like I was still a teenager on the inside.

My hair now faded into a deep blue color but there were some pink locks of hair there. It was normal for colors to mix. It didn't happen often but it was normal, and it always gave me a great advantage in battle because of the crossover of powers.

I felt a tear drop from my eye and saw it land on my palm.

'What do I see in him that I don't see in other men?...' I asked myself.

I sighed even louder and sat on my belly on top of the stone I was on and looked at the water and saw my reflection.

I delicately held out my hand up to my refection and gently touched it.

...

Hmmm this gives me an idea...

I stood up onto my feet and I opened my hands out. I lifted a large chunk of water into the air from the large pond.

I closed my eyes tightly and got the mental image of what he looked like. The muscular body.. the 2 little locks that looked like cute lil bunny ears on his head.

I smiled at that thought for a second

I tried to remember every detail of him when I saw him in the picture.

I slowly opened my eyes and there he was.

^Example what he would look like

I have the ability to control water and summoning water holograms was one of them. I could make them do whatever I wanted and look however I wanted. And there he was... Im surprised how spot on it was though.

It held out his hand to me as if he wanted to dance. I smiled and took its...or his hand.