[Chapter 11]

[Dont play the song yet]

Also sorry if there are errors, I rushed this one slightly... again... I just really want to get these chapters out for you!!

....

=(Y/N)'s POV=

I zoomed my way past the city and its people. I made a double check of my surroundings just in case of any villains were in sight but... NOPE we were villain free again!

I zoomed through the front gates and through the halls and past the students.

'..Oh wait!' I thought to myself and headed back through the hall, up the stairs and to Principal Nezu's door.

*knock knock*

Principal Nezu greeted me with a smile but frowned slightly.

"Oh hello (Y/N)!.... Oh, shouldn't you be on your way to your class? The bell has rung already." He said.

"Oh yes, of course sir but today I wanted to try something different with my students and I made a quick pitstop here to ask you if you are completely fine with it."

"Hmm.. well it depends, what are you planning today?"

I smiled a bit wider.

"Well.. I was hoping that maybe I could have a 3 on 1 battle from each class. I noticed that each class had a set of students capable of greater things, now dont get me wrong, the other students are splendid but I would like to see some of their fighting styles.. oh lets say if they were to be up against an opponent. I will have the other students do a different activity sir."

"Hmmm, well Im slightly worried if a student will get injured badly..." Nezu worried.

"No worries sir, I can heal them." My hair lit a bright pink and my hand flared a pink aura.

"Hmmmm well..." Nezu glanced slightly at a big envelope that had something black poking out of it. He quickly looked back at me. "I'll keep watch over the security camera's just in case it gets out of hand. But- where are you planning to have the battles?"

"Hmm... Well, do you have any wide area with no buildings near or around?" I said, I didn't want to push him to build me another exercise set.

"Actually, if you make your way through the large pond we build, we left a wide open space of grass for building more stuff but you can use that instead! To find the path, just go around the waterfall and a dirt path should lead to it."

"Okay!" I bowed to him, "Thank you Principal Nezu!"

"heh" Nezu gushed, "You can just call me Nezu.."

"Ah! yes sorry about that Nezu sir!" I bowed again.

"Okay just- get to your class" Nezu said flustered but annoyed.

I exited the room calmly but booked it once I was out of the room. I eventually made it to the Koi Pond to see Class 1A standing there confused until I got there.

"Sorry class that Im late!" I said, "I was planning something new for us today so please follow me!" I marched my way down around the waterfall and found the path. I turned to make sure that everyone was following me and I could see everyone, good!