[Chapter 8]

(I tried looking for a song that matches the scene but I couldn't decide because it was all over the place. So heres the closest one I got. Sorry if it doesnt match. I'll let you know when to play it

=Third POV=

"-So of course with the water shackles, Texas Smash was the most necessary move to use" Midoriya explained. 

"Hmm.." All Might hummed, "OKay, So you were put in a situation where you were asked to show off your quirk." 

"Exactly" Midoriya puffed, he has been trying to explain to All Might that he was forced to.

 "Okay well, I think it only would be right to explain to [Y/N]- er.. I mean Aura, to know about One For All." All Might said as he rubbed his chin. "Oh right! I just remembered!" He exclaimed, "What were you gonna tell me earlier when we were at Aura's pond?" 

"Hm? Oh.. OH! Yea!" Midoriya almost forgot about what happened. "Well you see, when we headed down the path to the pond, I kinda got lost because of all the trees and such. I came up near a bush where I saw the pond. I also saw [Y/N] dancing with some kind of hologram...?" 

"Huh?" All Might perked up at that, "Oh yeah I saw that too but I didn't see them dancing. But, Aura's quirk is well.. Aura. Not Hologram." 

"Well, the hologram actually kind of had a.. watery look to it. It was transparent like a hologram, just.. not as stiff, like water, it flowed kind of freely?" Midoriya shook his head, "I dont know..."

"Ok she made a water hologram, big deal! Why did you need to tell me?" All Might asked.

"You see, the hologram she made was of--!" Midoriya was cut off by a low mumbling sound.

...

...

"Did you hear that?" Midoriya whispered.

"Hu-?" All Might was about to ask but was cut off by the same murmur noise.

...

...

They both looked over to [Y/N]'s unconscious body that was.... talking?!

==============================

=[Y/N]'s POV=

"[Y/N]!!....."

"[Y/N]!!!!"

...

"[Y/N]!!!!!!!!!!!" 

I woke up with a start. 

"Wha-? Who-? Huh!?" I said looking around aimlessly. 

"Over here dumbass" I turned and saw Flame looking down at me along with Pink, Goldie and Blue.

"Oh hey guys-... OK why am I here again? Did I die?" I said, standing up and crossing my arms.

"N-No... but-" Blue mumbled but was cut off by Goldie.

"That Big ol Meanie All Might knocked you unconscious! Wait maybe he was surprised? Nahhh OH maybe he was scared? " 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP GOLDIE" Flame barked, "THAT DUMBASS KNOCKED US COLD ON PURPOSE. BUT NOT ME! IM AN ETERNAL FLAME BABY!" (ANOTHER SU referenceAHAHH)

"Guys guys! chill! Im sure it was an accident!" I tried to calm them. If they got too out of control, I would de-fuse or split into their counterparts.