[Chapter 6]

The video/music above will be played throughout the whole chapter so if you want something to match the mood, just click the video above! (Or swipe till you find the video)

~~~

=Third POV=

It had been 2 days since [Y/N]'s death/resurrection situation. She got the job as the PE teacher and a quirk counselor. According to her test results, she had answered most of the "What would you do in this situation" types of questions with very motherly answers. Nezu saw this as an opportunity to give [Y/N] a spot as another counselor. [Y/N] was called up on Monday, (her incident happened on Friday just as a reminder) to have a small talk about her Hero File at the school 6am sharp and for her first day on the job before the students came rolling in.

(I attached a picture of the school schedule if you were curious :D)

[Y/N] threw on one of her spare herosuits and headed out the door at 5:46am. If she walked to the school, it would take a good 15-20 minutes. If she used her quirk, she would be there in a minute. [Y/N] figured that she could walk to the bakery to buy herself a snack if she got hungry or if she had any kind of break in between.

[Y/N] opened the door to the small little blue bakery and was greeted with the familiar and gentle ring from the bell

[Y/N] brought herself to the counter where a small plump lady greeted her.

"Oh hello! Its quite early for a young lady like you to be here." She said

"Oh! ... Haha~ Just on my way to work.." [Y/N] said.

[Y/N] pulled out a small [Favorite Color] wallet with a white ribbon on top of it and pulled out some yen.

"Ill take..." She said and glanced around the food displays for a second. "Ill take 1 glazed donut, 1 cupcake and... oh! 1 cinnamon roll please!" she sounded like a little girl trying to buy a lollipop.

"Haha!" The store clerk giggled, she noticed[Y/N]'s tone of voice, "Of course darling!" she grabbed the donut and the cupcake and placed it in a small pink box. "From 5-8am our cinnamon rolls are freshly baked and ready! So your in luck! Let me just get it" The store clerk said and turned to the door behind her.

[Y/N] stood there admiring the cute little bakery, she always thought she would work in a small place like this, but she never expected to get a job as a PE and counselor teacher at the UA Highschool!

"OK! Here you go!" The store clerk said, while tucking the cinnamon roll into a small paper bag.

"Oh! No need to wrap it ma'am!"[Y/N] said, "I was planning to eat it on my way to work you see"