[Chapter 31]

[ DONT PLAY THE SONG YET ]

=Midoriya's POV=

I made my way over to the table my mother and All Might were sitting at and I interrupted their... 'kiss'

"M-MOM?!" I blurted out.

My Mom immediately broke from the kiss and spun around.

"I-IZUKU!" She breaks from the kiss immediately and stumbles out of her chair. All Might jumps back in surprise.

"I-IZUKU! I-Its not wh-what it looks Li-!!" She says.

"MOM... h-how could yo-you do this?!?" I say through my tears. I was crying now, but I didnt care.

All Might stands back and watches our conversation.

"H-How coUld you b-b-break your p-promise wi-with DAD?!" I cry out.

All Mig's expression darkens, he turns to my mom.

"... you Lied to me..." he mutters, "You said that you were divorced.."

My mom looks up and starts panicking

"N-No! W-Well you see-! I-I....." my mom says trying to come up with something.

"Is this what you have been doing? Have you been trying to cheat on your husband?!" All Might has a hurt expression on his face.

"I-Im sorry...." My mom whimpers, "I-I've been just so l-lonely since he left.."

All Might sighs and grips his fists while looking down.

"...Im sorry! I truly am..." My mom pleads. "We can start ov-!!"

"I... need some time off from being with you Inko.... So please.. leave me alone." All Might starts to walk away but a huge crowd of people are surrounded the large TV provided by the cafe shop. There was a TV inside and outside.

"Oh my gosh! I recognize her!" Someone says.

"YEAH! Isnt she the one who beat Stain?!" Another person replies.

Me, My Mom, and All Might look at each other at this and we both run up to the TV and my heart sinks at the sight.

"THE SAME MYSTERIOUS HERO HELPS STOP A CRASHING PLANE! [LIVE]" the TV news caption says.

There was live footage of Aura carrying a plane with large water chains and was struggling to pull it up. She had lost her right arm and her right leg and was only pulling with her left! Ribbons were coming out from her stomach, leg and arm as well! Her head had lots of blood along with her clothing... oh god..how did this happen?!