[Chapter 16]

(Small note that you should know about me, is that I love foreshadowing and symbolism. ;))

Dont play the song yet.

=Third POV=

[11am in the Chemistry class]

"You idiot! Now like that! Let me do it!" A young girl with brown hair pushed a tall boy with purple/yellow hair.

"Tianna, listen, this is how Teach showed us! You're supposed to pour the-!"

Tianna disregards the boys warning and pours in the pink liquid into the red test tube.

The pink mixes with the red and a large foam emits from the tube and a large pink cloud explodes.

"TIANNA YOU DUMBO!" The boy covers his mouth, grabs the girl and drags her out of class.

"WHO DID THAT???" All the students and the teacher flood out the room. She hands out respirator masks to everyone from a red backpack.

Tianna looks over to the purple/yellow haired boy.

"Don't say a damn word Sam!" She hissed.

Sam rolled his eyes.

"Okay, students stay here! Im going to alert the staff!" The teacher runs off to the direction off the principals office.

...

...

"Nezu! Nezu! There has been a chemical leak and the smoke passed through the air vent! ...i told you to fix it weeks ago...."
the teacher mutters the last part

"Ah! Code 13!" Nezu clicks onto the loud speaker button, "Attention everyone! There has been a chemical leak in one of the chemistry rooms! Teachers this is a code 13! You know what to do!"

Nezu trots over to a cabinet and grabs a respirator mask and slips it over his snout.

"Please alert everyone and all the teachers to wear these masks just in case the chemicals have any after effects of breathing it." Nezu hands the teacher (lmao just a random teacher at the school) a stack of 20 masks

"Everyone should be fine since all the classrooms have emergency kits with tons of masks prepped already. Just go around giving these to teachers if they don't already have it and to students. Ill call a friend of mine that can help out in these kinds of situations."

"Okay Nezu!" The teacher runs off and heads through the hallway.

=(Y/N)'s POV=

[10:47am at the Koi Pond]

I balance on a stone in the Koi Pond that I flipped over so now its vertical. I bend my self forward  with my arms out, I balance on the rock on my right tippy toe. I stay like that for a few seconds and breathe. It was a calming excursive Master Ayana taught me and always helped clear my mind.