[Chapter 21]

=DONT PLAY THE SONG YET!=

=(Y/N)'s POV=

I sat in the teachers lounge with an ice-pack on my head. All of the staff were watching the TV in surprise. It was a news report on me... I swear to god these reporters....

At the corner of my eye, I could see All Might glancing at me nervously while twiddling with his thumbs. I look back at the TV and lean back on the couch and tune in on the news report.

"Hi Im Dianne Watterson and Im standing here where the battle went all down! Today at 2pm, Stain, a wanted and dangerous villain was spotted near they alleyways here! A hostage by him was saved from near DEATH by a hero that defeated Stain! Here he is!"

The camera switched to the same guy I saved that looked like Iida and whaddya know, its his brother! I read the caption below him that read his full name, "Tensei Iida"

"Yeah so, I was paralyzed from the leg down but the hero, her hair turned like... pink? And my body was covered by some aura and I was healed! Back to normal! She then told me to get some backup but by the time I returned, she took care of Stain!"

The camera switched back to Dianne.

"We have photos of 4 other heroes! Iida Tensei claims that all of those 4 heroes were the same person but... how? Is it a clone quirk? Or is it an elemental quirk!?"

Blurred pictures of Goldie, Flame, Blue, And Pink were showed on the screen. Everyone in the staff room started to whisper and look at me.

"We will now show the clips that followers sent in of the battle!"

5 multiple videos in different perspectives were shown. To my dismay, it was mostly clips of my finishing move on Stain...

"Who is this mysterious hero? Will she ever return? Is SHE just as powerful as All Might? Is she on the heros side or villain side?! We will be right back after these messages!"

The channel switched to a bunch of random ads. Everyone stared at me in awe.

"...."

I nervously gulped and sank into my seat.

"THERES 4 OF YOU!?!?!?" Present Mic screeched.

"Wow... that was actually a pretty astonishing entrance.." Midnight added with an impressed tone.

"(Y/N)! I dont remember reading this in your file!" Nezu pipped in.

I was bombarded with questions.. I felt like I was being cornered by a bunch of hungry bears. I nervoulsy sweated trying to answer all their questions but all that came out was, "erermm." "uhhh" and squeamish noises.

"Guys, cmon, dont corner her like that. Its her first time in the normal hero world."

Everyone turns their head to All Might who was sitting in a chair and was now walking up to us.

"At least give her some space..---"

"-When did you all of a sudden became her 'protector' ??" Present Mic blurted.