[Chapter 39]

=(Y/N)'s POV=

I quickly rushed down the halls to the empty cafeteria. Most of the food stops were closed though except one. I made my way over to the open food stop and looked on the counter. 

There was bowls of cereal bars, fruits, muffins and cartons of milk.

My stomach growls once again and cramps slightly... I had to eat something asap...

I grabbed handfuls of each food in each bowl. I summoned a pink bubble and placed everything in there. 

I unwrapped the muffin from its plastic wrapping and gobbled the entire muffin up. I reached towards the pink bubble that held all the food that was hovering next to me and grabbed some more muffins to chow down on.

I started to make my way to my koi pond for 2nd period while eating all the snacks.

...

...

I entered the path in the small forest that led to the koi pond and finished eating the last few snacks in my pink bubble.

Even after eating all of those snacks, I was still kind of hungry... Maybe later I can find somewhere to eat... Ooh a noodle shop would be nice to go to... or maybe some sushi or even some teriyaki!

I licked my lips at that tasty thought but gasped at the sight of my koi pond.

Instead its clean and blue shiny water, there was algae everywhere and the water had become a murky substance. The water fall had stopped flowing as well... Oh jeez, this place was dead without me! 

I immediately unsummoned my pink bubble and started to carefully make my way over the stone walkways in the water being extremely careful to not fall in.

I stood at the largest rock and held my hands out.

Pink's healing power and Blue's water manipulation/elemental is what I would need to use in this situation...

I summoned my pink and blue aura and my hair shifted from a pink, to a mint blue to finally a magenta. Whenever I used multiple auras at once, my hair would usually combine those colors.

I held my hands out and made a 'lifting' motion with them and all the water in the koi pond and from the source of the waterfall were now in the air. I scrunched up my fists and a pink aura flowed inside the water, taking away all the algae and purifying it.

I smile at my success and discovery of a new ability I got from my powers combined and carefully place the water back down into the pond and the waterfall.

"There we go.. nice and clean!" I say to myself.

The water was now crystal clear and back to its purified state.