[Chapter 33]

=(Y/N)'s POV=

All Might was in his hero form and I we were now in our villain outfits and we were in a broken down building at the first floor awaiting out first move.

"Hey.. thats a pretty nice outfit.." He suddenly mutters.

^This is your villain outfit

"hmm? Oh.. heh... thanks... the person who made this based this outfit off a character off a TV show.. I think the characters name was Pearl? She said that I act a lot like her sometimes..." I reply

He nods his head and takes off his mask.

"Oh jeez its kinda hard to breathe in this..." He chuckles. "Hey so.. I was thinking that maybe to avoid revealing our identities... maybe you could just use.. one of your auras. Just to play it safe."

I nod my head, "Yeah, you got a point." I rub my chin and think of what aura to use...

"My Gold aura is good for speed and has a electric elemental tied to it... but it's not really good for 1 on 1 battles. Its more of.. support attacks..." I explain, "then my Blue aura is pretty good and can immobilize a huge amount of people but I need a large water source in order to even use my water manipulation powers..."

All Might nods at this.

"Flame on the other hand will be useful but.. I could get out of hand and burn the students..." I worried...

Suddenly a familiar voice rang inside my head.

'Hey dont forget about lil ol Pink! Fighting side by side with All Might and using me is a pretty powerful combo if you ask me!'

Heh.. Pink had a point...

"Then theres Pink..." I mutter and suddenly all of my hair changes into the color pink. "I gain a healing aura along with a shield and a sword.." I summon the sword into my hand but... something is different about it.. All Might takes notice of its change in appearance.

"Hey.. I dont really remember seeing you sword look like that.." He sat upright now in surprise.

"Yeah.. I remember it used to be a katana..." I start to examine the sword.

" I start to examine the sword