[Chapter 24]

(Dont play the song yet)

=(Y/N)'s POV=

I burst into the lounge room looking for All Might, I had to apologize to him for today...

"Oh hay, there you are!" Present Mic chimes in, "If you're looking for All Might he left! Heh! You should of seen the look on his face when he came in earlier! He was all mad and stuff."

Oh no... he must have been mad at me.... Now I really need to apologize!

"Do you know where he went??" I asked.

"Nah, he just left without sayin a word to us." Mic changed the channel on the TV. Was he really not worried? Maybe I should just wait till tomorrow to apologize....

"Well.. okay... Ill be heading out as well I guess.." I sadly grumble. I grab my backpack and my phone and leave. The last thing I hear from the lounge is a faint voice, I can barely make it out but all I heard was

"..heh, similarities am I right??...."

....

................

I finally make my way towards my apartment when I spot Tutu's Bakery lights still on along with a large number of people in there... Wow! She must be making lots of profit! I turn my direction towards the front door and open it.

I walk in and a few people turn and stare at me. Okay... awkward...

"O-Oh my god! You're the hero who defeated Stain!!" One of them cries out.

"How did you do that!?" Another person runs up to me.

"Yeah yeah! Isnt there 4 of you guys??" I am soon surrounded by tons of people.

"Uhhhh..!" I try to make my way around them and to the table.

"Heh, I see that you have gained some popularity!" Tutu chuckles from behind the counter.

"Y-Yeah.... I guess.. Is this what its like to be a hero?" I ask her

"Hahah, I dont know, Im not a hero. heh." She replies.

"Well you wanna help me out?" I give her a nervous smile.

"Of course... -Guys! Im sure that Aura would love to answer some of your questions but she has a .... scheduled appointment with me today!" She shoves me into her room and walks back out trying to calm the customers.

I look around in her room and wow! She has been working on so many outfits! There was a rack of completed outfits in one corner, a stack of fabric and materials on the other side and a wall of messy sketches of future outfits.

One of them catches my eye.

It looked like... a hero suit??

All of my previous hero suits have been destroyed during battle so I could use a new one... This actually had everything I liked! It was a simple hero costume, not at all revealing and looked quite comfy to maneuver and fight in! Was Tutu making ME a new suit??

"Heh! I see that you've found one of my top secret outifts!" I turn and see Tutu walking in.

"Haha.. Sorry! Was this going to be a surprise??" I sheepishly ask.

"Yup! But... what do you think of it?" She takes the paper off the wall and walks over to her sewing machine and places it on the desk its on.

"Its wonderful! It's not at all revealing, its very simple and not too complicated and just looks so... comfortable!" I praised her.