[Chapter 36]

=Dont play the song yet!=

------------------------------------------------

=(Y/N)'s POV=

I slowly open my eyelids to see that Im not greeted by a bright light booming down on me. I was either outside of the hospital or it was nighttime...

I hear a faint beeping sound and look to the left of me, while lifting my body up slightly.

There was a heart monitor and an IV drip at the side of me. But...I was in a bedroom! Why would there be a heart monitor in here?

I sit myself up on the bed so that my back was on the backboard of the bed.

This room... it looked too familiar...

I looked down at myself on the bed and saw that I was still in my hero outfit that had a slice cut out at around my stomach area. There was some dried blood as well... ew...

I quickly fixed up my outfit using Pink's aura. Heh, Now that I cant get tired from healing things, I was pretty OP...

I noticed that I had a ton of pillows surrounding me along with 1 light pink fuzzy blanket and a light blue thin blanket.
Whoever did this must be really worried... and kind of overdoing it.

Wait a minute...

...

Oh my god I was at All Might's house again...

I quickly scurried onto my feet to get the heck outta there but I felt a sharp tug on my arm..

I saw that the IV drip tube was still connected to me. Ouch...

I sat back down trying to remove it but the heart monitor started to beep faster. Great, Now he was gonna find me here...

I finally got rid of the IV drip from my arm and got up and peeked through the door.

I saw the familiar hallway with 3 other doors there. I heard a faint snore coming from one of them and a few footsteps coming from other. I quickly shut the door closed and looked all over the room thinking of a way to get out...

...WINDOW!

I moved the curtains from the window and propped it open. I climbed out and started to climb onto the roof.

...

I stood on top of the roof and looked around, it was nighttime. I walked to a flat part of the roof and sat down criss crossed with my head in my hands.