[Chapter 37]

( IM SORRY BUT THERES ONE MORE FILLER CHAPTER IM SOWWY!!! )

=(Y/N)'s POV=

Midoriya and I stayed silent for most of the ride back home but as we passed a few buildings below us, someone popped into my mind.

Tutu!

I had to see how she was doing and to let her know I was okay! Oh geez, I hope everyone didn't think I died...

I started to change my flight path which caught Midoriya's attention.

"ermm.. Aura? All Might's house is the other way..." He said.

"Oh, I-I just need to see someone. It'll be quick... are you okay with that? I can just drop you off at his house." I offer.

"No no, its alright." He replied and remained silent until we finally landed.

Tutu's bakery shop looked... off...

The patio tables were gone along with the umbrellas and I could see packing boxes inside. Midoriya hopped off my back and we both walked inside the bakery. 

I looked around the bakery to see that everything was empty. The shelves had no more pastries on them, the walls were torn of its decoration, all the tables and chairs were gone, the counter was bare empty. What happened??

"(Y-/N)--.. er... Aura! You're alive!" I suddenly see Tutu and some man with a fancy suit come out behind of the counter. She climbed over the counter and gave me a big hug.

"Hahah! You thought I was dead?!" I say while hugging her back. Midoriya and the man just look at us confused.

"WEll, yeah!" She breaks from the hug and pulls up something on her phone. "The press and news spread rumors that you died in the hospital! What happened?! Where did you go??" 

I roll my eyes at the fact that the press and news would come up with some petty lies just to get attention. 

"No one can or will ever kill me, okay Tutu?" I say reassuring her. "And... to answer your question... thats uh... classified information." 

"Well, Im just glad you're here! ...Oh! When you were gone.. I was able to sell the bakery and pursue my dream of being a fashion designer for hero suits!!" She squeals.

"Whhaaat? I thought you just wanted to become a regular fashion designer??" I say with a chuckle.