[Chapter 13]

=Dont play the song yet=

=Third Person=

Shortly after (Y/N)'s breakdown, she rushed to Recovery Girl's room to apologize to Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugo. They all forgave her but (Y/N) wasn't conviced.

Every morning when she headed to work, she bought 3 cookies for the 3 of them as an apology and let them have some time off in PE. They all accepted the gifts although they refused them. A few weeks passed by and everything went back to normal. (Y/N) had gotten a stronger grip on her moods and control over them. She had a rematch with the 3 boys and luckily they didn't get hurt.(Y/N) still healed them although they said that they were fine. 

(Y/N) has been stopping by Tutu's bakery every morning and chatting with her and eating breakfast there. They eventually befriended each other and often talked to each other about their life and etc. 

Everything was going smoothly for (Y/N) until the next day... (heh cliche of me)

----

=(Y/N)'s POV=

I walked down the apartment stairs and checked my phone for the time.

[ 5 : 0 1 am ]

Tutu texted me to come to the bakery early for a surprise... I wonder what it could be! I don't think I should really accept the gift, her kindness is enough for me!.

I crossed the road and let out a sigh.

Things were actually going great now. I just wish I could have gotten a grip of the mood gang before I got here... I knew I should have told Master Ayana that I wasn't ready...

...

No I shouldn't say that... She said that she believed that I was ready. If she has hope in me, then I should return the favor and put hope in me as well!

I turned and walked up the steps to the blue bakery. I was greeted with the warm sweet pastry smell along with a cold breeze coming from the fridge.

"Oh hey! (Y/N)! Meet me here in the back!" I heard Tutu call.

I made my way through the display stands and chairs and through the little door that led to the small break room Tutu lived in. I guess I would just be her bedroom then, heh.

I lifted up the little door curtain and saw Tutu sitting on her pink pastel bunkbed. At the bottom of the bunkbed was a small desk with a computer and a white sewing machine. Her room had posters of cute outfits and models plastered everywhere. Tutu had always wanted to become a designer, she just never had the money to make her dream a reality and ended up having a bakery.

"Hey Tutu, so whats this surprise you wanted to show me?" I asked with jazz hands.

She turned and held out an outfit in front of me.