[Chapter 10]

This is a pretty short and kinda crappy chapter, Im sorry. Im heading back to school tomorrow so chapters may be shorter than usual but hey,  that means more chapters for this book! Im hoping to make this a realllly long book so maybe around 40 chapters?? Eh, Its a longshot but Im up for it!

(Also the song above will be played throughout the whole chapter so you can start it now)

~~~~~~~~~~

=Third POV=

"A-a-a-ah!!" [Y/N] trembled for she was still curled up into a ball. "I-I-I-IM Sooooooo Sorry!!! IcantrytofixitbutImnotsureifyouwanttoPLEASE DONT HURT ME!!" 

All Might stared at her in shock, he was surprised how scared [Y/N] was, to him it was just a small- ... well he wouldn't call it a mistake in the first place, it was just something he didn't expect.

"No No! Its truly fine and.. why would I hurt you? haha~" All Might awkwardly patted her back.

[Y/N] was still shaking and curled up into a ball. Her hands gripped her face and hair in fear and her eyes were flashing different colors again.

"𝒮𝑒𝑒 [𝒴/𝒩]? 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃𝓉 𝒹𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔" 

"I-I Did! And I need to f-fix it!"

[Y/N]'s eye turned into a fiery red and a voice came to speak,

"[ʏ/ɴ]! ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪɴᴋ! ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜰɪɴᴇ!"

"N-No! Im wrong! Th-This isnt how Master w-would have wanted it.." [Y/N] quivered, "I-Im Sorry!"

Suddenly [Y/N] shot up and started to become undone. She glowed the same white before and after she un-fused.

All Might jumped in surprise, 'NO not again! I need to do something!' He thought to himself

All Might jumped in surprise, 'NO not again! I need to do something!' He thought to himself. He instinctively grabbed [Y/N] by the shoulders and looked her in the eye.

"[Y/N]! Calm down! Everything is going to be okay!" He reassured her but she still was still glowing white.

"N͏O̢! ͘ITS ̶N̛O̵T҉! ͡I̧ts n͏o͏t!̸... ̛i̷ts̵ ̨not̡... ̡i̴ts͝..̢.̵. not͟.̀.̡" [Y/N] started to calm down a little bit more.

"Shhh! Its okay... everything is going to be okay.." All Might said with a glimmer in his eyes still staring straight at [Y/N]. He suddenly hugged [Y/N] instinctively.