[Chapter 2]

[3rd POV]

*Beep! Beep! Beep!*

[Y/N] slammed her hand onto the alarm clock and drowsily rubbed her eyes as she sat at the side of the bed.

"I should really get a new alarm clock..." She muttered.

She got up and walked to the bathroom and took a shower, brushed her teeth and headed downstairs. She went under the stairs to the little closet underneath where she stores her Hero Suit. She had 3 extra copies given to her as a gift for her stupendous work in Korea. 

She took one suit and slipped it on her. She was wearing cycling shorts and a pretty thick black tank top. She turned on her phone and the bright glare from her phone showed the time

[ 6 : 4 5 a m ]

She knew that it would start at 9am, she just needed to practice all the techniques she learned from her Master. 

She grabbed a bowl and filled it up with cereal, she also got a slice of toast with some JIFFY Peanut butter. She munched on her toast while scooping a spoon of her favorite cereal. She scrolled through the news of Japan. Even in Korea, [Y/N] kept up at the news flooding in Japan. 

She was inspired by the heroic deeds done by the heroes in Japan, she hoped that maybe one day she can make her stand.

=====================

ALL MIGHT SAVES THE DAY AGAIN!

8-10-2025 | 7 : 0 0 am

All Might once again swoops in to save a store clerk that had been almost shot at....

======================

[Y/N] scrolled through more of the news.

"Huh... a hero up this early in the morning? Justice never sleeps heh." She said to herself.

Once she finished her meal, she washed up the dishes and headed outside. Maybe she could prep herself by finding herself a villain...

[Y/N] stepped out of her apartment room and locked the door. She slid the thin key into her phone-case just in case! She jogged down the stairs until she reached the bottom. The sun was just about in the sky.[Y/N] smiled, she missed the cherry blossom spring mornings in Japan. Something about it gave her good vibes. 

She walked down the road trying not to drag too much attention by the early birds walking by the sidewalks. She didn't want to look suspicious wearing some suit 7 in the morning.

'Okay... If I take a run around these few convenient stores and make a turn there...' she thought, 'one more turn and Ill end up back at my apartment which will give me....' 

She looked down to her phone and checked the time

[ 7 : 1 5 a m ]

'wow thats a lot of time... hmmmm' she thought. She at least wanted to get a good boost of energy before the testing so she could get her blood pumping. She pulled up a map of the town she was in and zoomed out so she could see how far she could go... 

She smiled, the town wasn't too big... if she could get her excited, it would trigger her speed boost and she would be able to complete almost 100 laps around the city! But- she didnt want to disturb anyone so she stuck with 5 laps. 

When trained by her Master, she learned how to trigger her auras without having to stand and try to get herself to feel that emotion. She was able to do it with all 3 of her auras, but the Love aura was the trickiest... No matter how much she asked her Master how to trigger it, he always said -