[Chapter 30]

[ DONT PLAY THE SONG YET :) ]

(   Y   /   N   )

(  Y / N  )

(Y/N)!!!!

I shoot up from the ground to see myself surrounded by Flame, Blue and Goldie.

"YOU NEED TO GET BACK THERE!" Flame screams at me.

"Wh-what!?" I exclaim in confusion.

"COME ON!!" Flame yells at me.

"Flame please dont be mad at her.... after what she saw w-with All Might... A-a-and!" Blue says but starts bursting into tears.

"N-NO NO! I-IM MADE ABOUT THAT! NOT AT (Y/N) BUT WE ARE IN SOME DEEP SHIT RIGHT NOW IF YOU DONT SAVE THOSE PEOPLE IN THAT PLANE!!" Flame shakes me by the shoulders.

"W-wait... What!?" I yell out.

Goldie pipes into the conversation, "When the ribbons from your arm got loose, the jet turbine exploded and the plane is falling! We need to save them!!"

"O-OKAY! Alright!! I can do this!.... wait.. wheres Pink!?" I ask

Pink slowly walks into the circle that we are in.

" (Y-Y/N)... I dont think you'll be activate me..." She says with a dark tone.

"B-But why?? I need you!" I beg.

"I cant be activated unless you show Care or Love for others... All Might was the source of our power and now he's gone! Its over!"  She looks down in disappointment and grief.

"... Please... I need you to try your best to activate on my command... just this once... please!" I plead. My body starts flickering from visible to invisible.. Dammit, I was waking up...

"..Alright! Ill try! N-now go save those people!" Pink stands up and salutes me.

"Thanks" I say and I disappear..

.....

............

..............

.........................

............

......

..

.

I open my eyes to see that Im falling in the air. My right arm and right leg was gone and ribbons were flying out. Part of my stomach had ribbons flying out. I wanted to heal myself but then I would be using up all that's left of Pink....

[=PLAY THE SONG NOW!!!!!!=]

IM GOING TO SAVE EVERYONE!!!