[Chapter 32]

=(Y/N)'s POV=

A few weeks have passed since the incident with All Might, the plane and... Midoriya's Mother and things just suddenly went back to normal!

Well... not exactly...

The news have been on my tail lately and have been following me everywhere! I usually loose them on the way to the UA mainly because I just fly away but since I had always hung out at Tutu's Bakery, the place has been flooding with people and Tutu has been making tons of money!

I had tried disguising myself as a civilian but my face was too familiar to everyone. I started to fight crime more often than I used to and I just got more popular from there. I mean, I dont like the attention, but I dont hate it. Its just that people just dont know when to stop!

The reporters, news, and press are the hardest to get through. I haven't been caught on camera by them... yet... but Im afraid that they will eventually...

I was in Tutu's room being sized for another one of her outfits she was making me. Because of how much money she was making, she was so close to opening her own clothing shop and brand! She had made tons of new outfits for me in return of the amount of money I was able to provide by just being there.

We were chatting about normal things and life until she brought up a certain question.

"So... hows that blonde guy holdin up?" She asks with a pencil in her mouth.

"Er...." I saw my hair glow to a bright pink in her somewhat dark room. "... I mean.. a few things happened but.. we're mutual.." I say.

"Oh really?" She takes the pencil out of her mouth and starts putting fabric on my arm and measuring it. "What happened?"

I start to explain... how he had hung out with someone who was.. married but didn't tell him she was and took their bonding to another level and how it upset him. I also add that he gave me the silent treatment for a whole month!

"Oh jeez... but... you guys are cool now.. right?" She looks up from what shes doing and to me.

"... well.. kind of?" I shrug my shoulders a bit, "He recently started becoming more... jumpy? And I think maybe nervous??"

"Oooooh~ I mean, Dont you like him too? Why dont you make a move??" She says with excitement.

"Ehh.. I guess I would but I want to give him some space after what happened with him and that person. I dont want to jump into a relationship all of a sudden.. like, I've only known him for what... 2 months??" I explain.

"Yeah, you're right and if you do get a boyfriend or whatever, the press and the news will be in your business, like BAM-!" She makes an explosion gesture with her hands.

"Ahahah, yeah..." I chuckle and I look to my phone. "Ah- Tutu, I gotta head to work now.. we can just measure the fabric later.. okay??" I say as I start packing my stuff.

"Alright! And Hey.. before you leave... can I ask you something??" She puts down the scissors in her hand and onto the table.

I turn slightly and look over to her, "Yeah? Whats up?"

"... well since you're getting popular.. you wouldnt mind if.. ya know.. you could.. sponsor me???" She requests awkwardly.