[Chapter 3]

AUTHORS NOTE

This all might be a long chapter ok sorry for the shit pun.

-================-

[Third POV]

[Y/N] skidded off the slide, the room that she was in was pitch black. The slide has reached its end where a conveyor belt carried her forward.

"eh?" [Y/N] said, confused as she stood up, 'Is this a part of the registation?' she thought

A shiny round piece of glass lowered in front of here, [Y/N] tilted her head in confusion and above the round glass was a projector with the words "Look Directly at the glass"

"Huh...?" [Y/N] said but she was cut off by a sharp bright flash along with a CLICK noise.

"AUGH!" She said terrified as she shielded her eyes from the light. After a few seconds, the projector loaded up an image.

It was a blurry picture of [Y/N] with an embarrassing and terrified look on her face

It was a blurry picture of [Y/N] with an embarrassing and terrified look on her face. (The picture above is just an example of what it would look like)

{ PICTURE SENT } the projector said as it returned into the pitch black darkness that [Y/N] was in

"Picture sent!? OH god that picture was horrible!" [Y/N] said as she cupped her hands into her face, "I hope no one sees thatt..."

Back in the observing room, Nezu and everyone awaited the teacher registration picture. The embarrassing picture of [Y/N] popped up onto the screen.

"What the fuck is that?" Aizawa said

"uhhhh, Nezu is this [Y/N]?" Present Mic muttered.

"Thats.... unfortunate." Midnight said, "Sucks for her because this is gonna be permanent in her file.." She smirked at that thought.

However, while everyone was talking about the picture, Toshinori Yagi AKA All Might sat in the corner in his chair, with a light blush on his face. He didn't realize this until he felt the warmth radiating off his cheeks.

'Ahaha, thats cute..' He suddenly thought. He sat for a few seconds not realizing what he said. He jumped slightly as he realized what he said. 'Agh! Toshinori get your head in the game! Its just another teacher...' he slouched slightly in his chair and looked at the clipboard with [Y/N]'s name on the application. He sat right back up and took a deep breathe. He hoped that [Y/N] would not be another disappointment.

Teachers that tried out always passed the written exam, but they all were always thrown off by the rescue simulation and the team battle. It explained why the UA High-school never had a PE teacher.

Back in the dark room, the conveyor belt that [Y/N] was standing on came to a stop. A bright light shined down to a desk with a chair with some papers on it with a pencil.