[Chapter 1]

[(Y/N)'s POV]

I sat my back down on my couch. Everything was finally in place! It took me at least 2 hours to haul everything in, 3 hours to put everything in place and now finally some time for myself!

My hair highlighted to a bright yellow, I just felt a burst of energy.

"Woo hoo!" I said happily as I sped through my apartment with this speed boost.

I ran back to my couch and belly flopped on it. I heard a buzz come from my phone.

---------------------

Master: Hello [Y/N],  Were you able to settle down in your apartment?

-------------------

I started typing back my response

-------------------

[Y/N]: Hi sir, yes, I have happily settled in my new apartment. Thank you so much for all of this! 

Master: Well there is one more thing I have actually...

[Y/N]: Huh? What is it sir?

Master: Well, now that you have mastered your quirk. You know the UA Academy just a few blocks from where you live?

[Y/N]: Oh yeah, I remember that place, the best of the best go there! Why sir?

Master: An old friend of mine is actually the principal there! I told him about your successes here in Korea and he offered you to try out for a teacher there!

[Y/N]: What really?! Do you really think Im ready sir?

Master: I know that you are capable of so many things and passing down my knowledge to those students there is my last favor I want you do to for me. So please, do your best in the testing. 

[Y/N]: I will do my best sir. But... What is included in the testing?

Master: It is similar to the testing the students go through but more challenging. You will be given 3 tests. A written test and 2 physical tests. The written test is pretty easy and is basically common sense but the physical tests should be the one you should focus on more. You will be put in a simulation in where a villan breaks into the school, you will have to protect the students (dummies) and get them safely in the safe zone. Then you will be put to the test of your abilities, Speed, Power, Intelligence, Technique, and Cooperativeness. Just be careful during the Cooperativeness and who you are aiming your auras to. You will be alongside 2 teachers who work there to take down a dummy robot. Oh! Btw, you need to arrive there using your Hero Name and wearing your outfit!

(You were actually approved and earned your ProHero state and was the cause of decrease in crime in Korea the first time in 20 years! You earned your place as 2nd best hero there but you pondered what you would place as here in Japan..)

[Y/N]: Okay sir but, when is the testing and how do you know about all of this?!

Master: I actually used to be a teacher there! And get some rest now because your testing is 9am tomorrow. Sharp.

[Y/N]: GAaaahHh! Tomorrow sir!? I dont think Im prepared!

Master: I have faith in you [Y/N], if I didnt, you would still be here in Korea. See you soon and goodnight.

-----------------------------

I turned off my phone and leaned back in my couch trying to digest what just happened.

"Ohhhhh dear.... OOOHHH DEAR..." I said, hands gripping on my head.

I took a deep breathe. If I let myself hyperventilate like that I could split!

And that was true. If you could not focus and stay calm, you would split into your 4 different personalities and that would be bezerk! ... and very embarrassing! It was reversible and to get you back into one person, you would need your personalities to hold hands in sync to bring you back. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING HERES A PICTURE THAT MIGHT HELP.

 IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING HERES A PICTURE THAT MIGHT HELP

I walked up into my upstairs bathroom and washed up. I looked at myself dead-eye in the mirror and told myself.

Tomorrow Im not [Y/N].

Im Aura.

===================================

How did you guys like that for chapter one? 

I hope you guys liked it! :D