[Chapter 20]

(Dont play the song yet)

=(Y/N)'s POV=

I dash through the hallways and down the stairs to one of the exits. My hair flashes a deep blue and a pair of water wings sprout from my back. I crouch then jump forward, propelling myself high into the air. I then soar off in the air, following my GPS and the location.

Normally, I would have let the other heroes here take care of the villain business but this was different. When I was reading through the news article, I saw a name that I hoped I would never have to cross over.

Stain.

I had seen other articles about him killing heroes in this very city and that was sick. No one deserves to die.. No... not when Im here. I didn't want to make too much of a scene fighting him, I remembered what Master Ayana told me about crime fighting all those times...

"Be careful in Japan.. You have a very powerful quirk and once its revealed to the world, people would want to steal that power from you. Do not let the news reporters there or anyone know about this!"

I knew how much the news reporters searched for danger. In my opinion it was just ridiculous, not only they were risking their lives, but other heroes too. I had to be extra careful if I came face to face with Stain.

"You have arrived at your destination." My GPS said. 

I turned off my phone and dove down from the air down to the city below. I noticed that it led me near a link of alleyways. So this is his kind of attack strategy... I might as well make sure I dont make too much noise.... I get closer to the tops of the alleyways and I slow my flying pace and carefully gaze down in the cold dark passages..

...

....

I suddenly spot a small flash of light in the corner of my eye. I turn my head slightly and see 2 figures standing. I changed my direction in flight path and I dove down towards the direction of the 2 figures. I as I neared, I raised my hands up as I dove down. A large bubble of water appeared behind me and I crossed my arms and 4 chains were sent forward.

I land onto the alleyway and I see a hero, bleeding on the ground all dressed up in the same armor that Iida wears... huh thats weird.

I look up from him to see an outraged Stain. I made water chains attached to his wrists and ankles start to boil and he slightly winced.

(Play the song NOW)

"Oh great... another 'hero' " He grumbled. He tried moving but I kept him still. I looked back down onto the hero and half of my hair flashed pink while the other blue still. A pink aura flashed around him, healing him of his wounds. As soon as he healed, my hair all flashed blue again and I picked him up with a large water fist.

"You, go get help. NOW. I can handle this." I tell him sternly. He stands there in awe but quickly jumps side to side on the walls and disappears onto the roof. I look back at Stain who broke free of the chains and lashed towards me with his sword.