[Chapter 15]

(Dont play the song yet! You're gonna love this >:3

hopefully.)

-------

=(Y/N)'s POV=

I tossed and turned on the hospital bed. I shot my eyes open and groaned. I couldn't fall asleep. Too many thoughts clouded my mind. I sat up right and pulled out my phone from my pocket.

[ 1 2 : 3 5 am]

I sighed and turned off my phone and tucked it back into my pocket. I looked around and realized that I was still in the school office. Recovery Girl wasn't there and all the lights were turned off..

I guess it couldnt help explore the place.. I haven't gotten an actual tour yet... 

I stepped onto my feet and left the nurses room.

I slowly walked down the hallways of the dark school. It was so creepy but calming to be here this late at night. 

creeeeak.. creeeeeak

I spun my head around to see nothing around me. I turned to the source of the sound. It was coming from a classroom next to me... I peered into the room and flipped the lights on. I looked around and heard the creaking noise from above. An air vent had some its bolts loose causing the cover of it to waver a bit. I looked at the classroom again, it was a chemistry room. 

'Oh jeez if something were to fog up in the room, the air vent would suck it all up and spread through the whole school! I better tell Nezu about it in the morning..' I noted and turned off the light and left the classroom.

I continued to make my way through the halls and down the stairs. I found myself heading towards the Koi Pond. Ah, maybe I can fall asleep there again heh.

...

....

"(Y/N) are you okay??" 

My eye flared into a vibrant pink.

"Ah.. Yeah... Im fine...I'll fix my arm later.." I looked down to my right arm to see the ribbons swaying down my arm 

"Ah... I wasnt really talking about that..." Pink muttered. "I know that its hard to break out of Master Ayana's training but you have been making some great progress!"

"Oh...its about him isnt it..." I rolled my eye.

"Look Im not trying to push you to do anything and I wont do anything! But.. can you at least... accept these feelings? I have a strong feeling you are being really resistant on this."

I made my way to the Koi Pond and crossed the stepping stones.

"Cmon (Y/N)... dont ignore me!" Pink whined. "Look, the whole gang really thinks that its about time you come out of your shell."