[Chapter 9]

[Lol dont play the song yet]

~~~~~~

=Third POV=

[Y/N] faced up after her bow to Midoriya and All Might.

"I... I need to attend to my next class now..." She softly said.

She exited without saying another word.

Her following classes remained the same. [Y/N] had tried to ignore what had happened in All Might's office by smiling the whole entire time. 

'I can't let any of the students how I'm feeling. They're too important. My job as a teacher is set in stone and it must remain that way.' She repeated this in her head all day.

...

  Throughout[Y/N]'s training, Master Ayana always told her,

"Remember, when in battle, you don't matter. Everything that you do, you will do it for them."

This stuck to[Y/N] throughout her years of teaching, it was good and bad. But even if[Y/N] slipped up once, she punished herself as if she killed someone. Master Ayana's way of teaching made[Y/N] get the mentality of sacrificing herself and preventing others from risking their life at all costs. She was exactly like a samurai. 

She had courage, compassion, politeness, honesty, loyalty and most importantly 

Self Control

Her training changed the way she thought but her moods, Flame, Pink, Blue and Goldie still had her childlike personality inside her which always pulled her in different directions

...

  [Y/N] sighed.

It was after school hours and she remained in her little Koi Pond. She had been staring at her reflection for hours thinking about what happened.

"ah-[Y/N]?"

She snapped out of her thoughts and spun around and bowed.

"Yes Sir?!" She looked up and saw Nezu standing by a tree.

"Uh, school hours are over. You can head home now.." He said with a hint of concern in his voice.

"Ah.. yes. I humbly apologize sir."[Y/N] said.

"Ah! No need to apologize!" Nezu said, raising his paws up. "Well, see you tomorrow[Y/N]!" He turned and walked away.

...

...

=[PLAY THE SONG NOW]=

  [Y/N] sat back down on the stone.