[Chapter 26]

I feel that this song will fit the scene I made in this chapter...

Song is called  Duel of the Quartz Soldiers/ I'll Protect You  

heh... Symbolism?? or sumthin...?

[DON'T PLAY the SONG yet]

=(Y/N)'s POV=

"All Might saves the day and noodle shop from Nomu Attack!"

I shove my phone into my bag and continue to stomp up the steps to the UA highschool. I was not having it today... Especially after last night.

Really? All Might was on another one of these....'dates' with Midoriya's mother!? Why her?? Why specifically her??

'I see that you are getting a little bit jealous...' Pink's voice rang in my mind.

I rolled my eyes

'Me? Jealous? Ha! not in a million years!' I replied back in my mind.

'Pshhh you cant lie to us (Y/N), we're 2... well, 4 sides of the same coin! We are technically the same person and therefore, we all think the same... kind of...' Pink claimed.

'Yeah yeah... whatever... I just need to focus on this new week....' I reply back to Pink and refocus my attention back to my job.

Things with the nomu's have settled down a little bit. Everyone has returned back to their normal and etc. A few nomus were still spotted but the other pro heroes of the town were hunting them down. 

I just couldnt shake this feeling that something was gonna happen today.... and it was not a good feeling.

If someone sent an attack, wouldnt they have called backup if the 1st plan backfired? How does this just go right above people's heads!?

I walk into the teacher's lounge and place my backpack down in a corner. I was surprised to see that I was the only one in there. 

BUZZ BUZZ!

I suddenly turn to the sound of a phone going off. I grabbed my phone form my pocket and checked... nope wasnt me.....

I suddenly notice a red phone sitting on top of the coffee table. The screen is lit up. 

I look around me to see if anyone is coming in... nope no one.

I step towards the phone and look at the notification.