[Chapter 35]

(AUTHORS NOTE!: This will be a very short chapter but its just kind of a filler! I didnt really want to merge this with next chapter... sowyyy..! ;-; But dont worry! I'll TRY to get next chapter out in a few days or so....)

Dont play the song yet :)

=(Y/N)'s POV=

"-Is it that Im not strong? Am I not strong enough? Was my training with Master Ayana not worth it or not enough!? AM I NOT FIT TO BE A HERO!?"

I was rambling to Flame, Goldie, Blue and Pink in the mood room. Even though I had won the battle against Aphrite, I was still weak... it made me think that I.... that I was a fool to think that I could really be a hero.... Then they told me that I was in a coma which angered me even more!

"NO.. Its because of me! Im sorry..." Pink wimpers. "I... Im new so you havent mastered my power yet..." She bows down and apologizes.

"..." I stare at her while deeply thinking... It was true... Ever since I started to use her power again, it drains me of my energy using her because I never trained with her....

I knew I should have tried to train with her more because now outside of training, healing my wounds takes a great toll on my energy....

hmm....

..

.

Maybe if I could stay in this coma for a while to train with Pink one on one...

"Pink, lets train. You and me." I say without hesitation while walking over to the pink door in the mood room. I could train with her and master my power faster.... I have tried it with Vanta multiple times whenever I slept after my gruesome training with Master Ayana which was why using her never really tired me out.

"W-What?! Wouldn't that mean you would stay in your coma longer?!" She exclaimed. Everyone was shocked as well at this bold decision of mine.

"... I'm okay with it. I want to make sure that we build a strong bond and work out... this newfound power! We can become stronger!" I say trying to convince her. Either way we were gonna do it because she was technically me.

"We could learn how to love..." I trailed off at that last part. It came out randomly...

She stands back with her eyes wide open.

"Heh... Lets do it... for him." She says.

"No... lets do it for them." We both walk through the pink door saying our goodbyes to Flame, Goldie, and Blue as they went back into their rooms as well.

...

....

=Play the song now=

I stood in Pink's room sitting across from her. We both stood in front of each other and held each others hands and fused into Pink Alpha. I did this so that we can both experience our training together and get used to our powers. In her room filled with pink clouds (much like Rose's room from SU) A large training arena of clouds formed. I hoped that no one was worried about me being in a coma....

🎵 🎵 🎵

If I could

begin to be