[Chapter 22]

You should prepare yourselves....

Dont play the song yet.

=Third POV=

"..AaaaaGH!!!" Before (Y/N)'s lips touched back at All Might's, she stepped back and cried in pain and unfused. Flame, Blue, Pink and Goldie fell down all in front of All Might.

"PINK! STOP! THIS ISNT THE TIME!" Flame gave a swift punch to Pink's face.

"Well HE started it!" Pink summoned her katana and swung it at Flame who dodged it and hit her with a fire blast that sent her flying into a tree.

Blue rolled her eyes and lowered the water platform back to its normal shape and carried All Might, Goldie and herself onto the grass.

"Sorry about this Mr. All Might!" Goldie squeaked. "Flame and Pink always do this..."

"H-huh..? Always do what?" He turned and asked.

"... WELL. Whenever ...Pink sees you, she goes cray cray. I... cant quite tell you why but she just does.. and Flame always tries to calm her down and is very impatient."

"But.. I thought she was like this because of your Master and the training?" All Might scratched his head in confusion.

Blue and Goldie freeze in fear.

"... Master and Master Ayana are 2 different things......" Blue turns to All Might with a horrified look.

" Blue turns to All Might with a horrified look

"... What... what do you mean?" All Might widens his eyes in fear and surprise.

"MA-!!!" Blue and Goldie both fall down to their knees with their hand's covering their mouths forcibly.

"W-What is it!? Why can't you just tell me!" All Might pleaded.

Blue and Goldie try to remove their hands but their other hand forces it back onto them.