[Chapter 28]

=Toshinori's POV=

I make my way up the steps into the UA high-school. I couldn't get (Y/N) nor Inko off my mind all night and I barley got any sleep. 

I had another... well Im not sure if I should call it a date, but I had another one of those later today. I just hope Inko wont be any different even after learning about my true identity.

I make my way into the teachers lounge and place down my stuff. Mic and Aizawa were already in there.

I started to make my way back to the nurses office. I hope (Y/N) was able to heal herself....

I slide the door open and peek in to see a still unconscious (Y/N) sitting up in her bed. She had some weird tubes and wires attached to her arms...

"Uh... Recovery Girl??" I startle Recovery Girl.

She turns around with a surprised face but her expression changes to an annoyed one in a split second once she realizes its me.

"Dear god you scared me..." she pushes the chair she's sitting on backwards so that I can see the computer in front of her. "Look at what I found when I ran a X-ray on (Y/N) this morning." 

I step towards the computer to see the x-ray.

"She has a large amount of ribbons stored inside her right arm, right leg, left side of her stomach and a large chunk of her face... There is also wires that were found inside her nervous system which I'm assuming was connected to the... chip that you told me about last night. I have to perform surgery on her to remove the wires but I can't do much about the ribbons. For some reason, the ribbons act as her circulatory system and as muscles. I wonder how long she has had them..." She taps her chin in thought.

"Oh dear.." I bit my lip. Im sure (Y/N) would be okay.. I trust her when it comes to this type of stuff.. 

"You should get going, classes are going to start soon." She tells me.

I nod and leave the nurses office.

I wanted to get (Y/N) out of my mind immediately, worrying for her and Inko is already too much for me....

[Time Skip]