[Chapter 19]

=All Might's POV=

I walk down the sidewalk with my hands tucked in my pockets. I was still trying to process what happened back at (Y/N)'s house.

I look down to my hand and flex it slightly.

I don't feel any different... What did she do? Didn't she say that she just recently unlocked her pink aura? How would she already know what powers she gains from it if she just unlocked it....

Unless.....It was Pink who did that..

I look back down on the ground and continue to walk.

Why does Pink always comes out of nowhere whenever I appear? Was she planning this the whole time? It could only make sense... Along with the pictures(Y/N) had on her phone...

It all makes sense now!

*BANG*

A sharp pain shoots from my head and I fall backwards onto the ground.

'Ugh... thats what I get for not looking..' I think to myself while rubbing my head.

"Oh,sir are you okay!?"

I look up to see a small plump woman with green hair along with a hairstyle that looks a lot like Nana Shimura's.. looking down at me with a worried look on her face.

"Y-Yeah... Im fine thank you..." I slowly stand up still rubbing my head.

"Oh dear that's one nasty bruise...." I hear her mutter. She walks closer to me while trying to inspect my forehead. "I saw you walking down the sidewalk and saw you run into that light post."

"Ah... I've must have been too absorbed in my thoughts.. " I chuckle.

The lady smiles and laughs along with me.

"Hahah, dont worry, you're not the only one!" She giggled, "I'm Inko Midoriya! but... you can just call me Inko"

My heart drops at this.

W-was this Young Midoriya's Mother!?

"A-ah... " I manage to say, "I-Im Toshinori Yagi... and you can just call me Toshinori" I mock her in a playful tone. She takes notice in this and softly laughs again.

"So hey, what are you doing out here alone? Its getting pretty dark, it would be safer if you head home soon." I ask her.

"Ah.. You're right. But you should really get that bruise checked out!" She exclaimed.

We both pause for a second but then burst into laughter. We both worried for others too much.

"Haha! Oh d-dear! I haven't laughed that much in... well, forever!" She wipes a tear from her eye and smiles at me.

I felt my cheeks warm up at this. I rubbed the back of my head and smiled.

"Heh... y-yeah..." I avoid eye contact with her. "B-But seriously... you should head home soon... I-Ill even walk you!" I didn't mean to say that last park out loud but it came out anyways.