[Chapter 25]

(Just a friendly reminder, your hero name is Aura but your hero name is bound to change in the future ;] )

|DONT PLAY THE SONG YET!!\

=Midoriya's POV=

Ever since Aura and I came across my mom and All Might, she's been acting really distant lately.... She has also been using her blue aura more than usual...

We were doing a 1v1 battle in the grass field. The sun was starting to set and I had to go home soon to start packing for my trip to... *gulp* train with Gran Torino...

For some reason Aura was just out of it today.. her attacks that she threw were weak and I could tell that something was on her mind... 

I came up behind her and threw an attack from behind hoping that she would block it but I caught her in surprise. My attack sent her flying past the grass and into a grassy hill nearby.

"A-ah! Aura! Are you alright!?" I ran towards the impact area and saw her getting up.

"S-sorry... that was my fault..." She apologized and wiped the dirt off her clothes.

"... Are you okay Aura?" I asked, "You've been really... distant lately since last Friday..."

She closed her eyes and rubbed her temples.

"N-No no... Im just... really tired. Trust me, Im fine.." She lied.

"Cmon Aura, I know you're lying!" I pouted, "I know as a teacher you care and worry for your students but right now, your student is worrying about you!"

Aura looked up in surprise.

"I-I...." I look down at the grass trying to avoid her gaze. "...Y-You and All Might are kinda like parents to me... m-my dad had to work abroad so i never really got to see him most of my life and my mom on the other hand... well I love her and all but... I just wish that she didn't always focus on blaming herself..." I sighed and sat down on the grass. Aura sat down with me.

"Its just that.... I want to return the favor of kindness that you have shown and given to me... I want to help too you know..." I felt a few tears escape my eyes.

"Oh Midoriya... Im so sorry that you had to deal with that growing up.." Aura apologized and gave me a hug which caught me in surprise. It was like she was my mom....

Heh... its so weird...

All Might has always been the father figure in my life that I looked up to and Aura shares the same traits as a mother... 

"So... Aura... whats wrong?" We slowly break from the hug.

"..." She bites her lip and looks away.