[Chapter 4]

[Authors Note!]

The music above is for a scene that comes later in this chapter!

Ill let you know when to play the music

And remember that this is completely optional!

Hehe, I picked a song that has a name that completely matches your battle :D

======================================

=[Third Person POV]=

[Y/N] dusted off some ashes from her suit as she awaited for the last test. She was outside now but in some kind of city? 

She looked around for a bit and noticed a large door behind her.

'This must be a simulation city for the last test. I wonder who Im gonna be paired with' She thought. 

Back in the observing room, Nezu and all of the teachers (excluding Mic) sat in awe of what just happened.

"Toshinori..." Nezu said quitely, "She got the same time as you..."

Midnight sat in awe, she had clearly misjudged [Y/N], Aizawa too was surprised. 

"Nezu, you said that a old close friend of yours trained her?" Toshinori asked.

"Y-Yes... for 15 years..." Nezu opened [Y/N]'s Hero file that her Master wrote for her on another computer monitor and shared it to everyone. 

Nezu read aloud [Y/N]'s file to everyone. 

===========================

[Y/N] [L/N]

Hero Name: Aura

Gender: Female

Age: 30 

Quirk: Aura                                                                                                                                                            Depending upon her mood, [Y/N] can release an aura that can effect her and the people surrounding her. Her hair will display a color coordinating with her mood. Naturally, the tips of her hair are colored but if the deeper she is into the mood, the more the color will fill her hair. Along with her aura comes with some kind of elemental tied to her emotion. 

Happy Aura:[Y/N]'s hair will turn into a gold yellow. [Y/N] will receive a boost in speed and will gain electric powers. Surrounding people will become slower in speed.

Sad Aura:[Y/N]'s hair will turn into a deep blue. [Y/N] will receive a boost in defense and will gain water manipulation abilities. Surrounding people will break down in tears and will be immobilized because of this.

Angry Aura: [Y/N]'s hair will turn into a fiery color. [Y/N] will receive a boost in attack and agility. Surrounding people's defense will be lowered.

Love/Care Aura: [Y/N]'s hair will turn into a bright/vibrant pink. Not much is known about this aura for it has only been triggered once in her entire lifetime. But during the moment she summoned it, I can sense that this is her most powerful move.

Disadvantages

If overcome with too many emotions, [Y/N] will split into her emotion counterparts, Happy, Anger, Sad and Love. To retrieve [Y/N] back, all emotions will have to hold hands. It should not be a problem to get her back but getting Anger to hold hands is very tricky.