Chapter 15

(Loki)

A plan was starting to take form inside my head. A wonderful, glorious plan. 

I had spent the night roaming the building. It was never completely empty; there was always someone walking around, being in my way. 

Soon, this place would be in chaos.

And it wouldn't even be because of me. 

************

(Anna)

I finally decided to settle down and get some shut eye. But I wasn't very successful due to all the thoughts running through my brain. 

Before I knew it, morning was upon me. I heard the elevator in the distance and got up.

And I stopped in my tracks. 

Usually, I ache when I get up. Usually I groan as I stand to my feet. 

But I felt fine. I felt great actually.

But when I think about it, I haven't had to be a part of any "tests" for a few days. That's probably why I feel good. My body was allowed to replenish itself without being rebroken right after. 

Soon, I saw hands set my breakfast on my cell floor. I could see the steam rising from the bowl of oatmeal. It was blueberry today. It smelled wonderful.

I sat down, cross-legged, on the floor and pulled the tray towards me. The oatmeal would be too hot to eat right away, but I was starving. I scooped some up in my spoon, and brought it to my mouth, and blew on it, hoping to cool it down. 

But then my breath came out, it came out in icy tendrils, and the next thing I knew, my oatmeal was frozen to my spoon in a frozen, solid glob. 

My lips pulled up at the corners in a grin. A evil, malicious grin. 

I put the spoon down and got up, bringing the tray of food over to to toilet, and flushed it all down.

I set my now empty tray by the slot and went to sit back on my bed, my head held a little higher. 

DO NOT EAT THE FOOD

Will do. 

And then I let a small flame erupt from my fingertip, smiling at my change of fortune.