Chapter 80

(Harry)

They fought well together.

They were a team, in every sense of the word.

As they should be; they were born that way, built that way.

I watched them as they circled each other, knowing what the others were going to do, fighting whatever was thrown at them. They were fierce and ruthless, and they used their powers and their fighting techniques to the extreme.

There's no way they could lose.

"It's going well, I see?" My mother and Dr. Martinez came up behind me to watch them train. I kept my eyes on my beautiful creations for a few moments longer before leaning back against the wall, facing the women.

"Indeed. They've turned out perfect." I grinned at them.

"If you don't mind, Sir, I wanted to run one last conclusive test before-" Dr. Martinez started.

"Enough with the tests Doc. We've been waiting for several months to go and get her. They're ready."

"You do realize, Son, that if you do this, who won't just be fighting the girl, who has probably increased her capabilities, you'll be waging a war on Asgard, on the likes of gods. We've nearly been anniliated, twice, because of the Asgard princes. I don't even want to know what the entire kingdom is like. They breed warriors and teach magic, Harold. Are you sure you're up to that?"

I rolled my eyes at my mother. "Mummy, you realize that I won't be the one going up there, don't you? Besides, we've been dealing with Asgardians and their followers for how many centuries? And we've come out on top every time." I looked back at the men fighting in the arena. "They will not disappoint." I eyed the women again, "They will bring the girl back here, alive, and kill anyone who gets in their way, specifically that little twit, Loki." I clenched my teeth together. 

"I will have my queen, if it's the last thing I do. And this time, I'll be sure she behaves."

****************

The men were silent in the limo as we drove to where the girl had been taken to Asgard. 

"Quick question." Said the Overtaker, breaking that silence. "Do you want us to go in, hide, be stealthy, find out what we can, or go in guns blazing, light the place on fire?" he scratched his shoulder beneath his blood-colored gear. 

"I want no time wasted." I said, looking out the window. 

"Sounds good to me." The Overtaker replied. 

Finally, we reached our desination and got out of the limo, stepping into the dry, hot heat. Each of the four men were dressed exactly alike, in dark-red gear. Each had their own choice of weapons, and every single one of them had a sword. They each had a optional cloth around their neck that could be pulled over their mouth and nose. 

They looked terrifying. 

"You ready boys?" One asked. 

Each of them only grinned evilly. 

"I'll see you gentlemen soon." I told them and slowly walked backwards. 

They all got close together, Morpher, Overtaker and Goner putting their hands on One's shoulders. 

"Beam me up, Heimdall." One said to the sky, a terrilble shadow passed over his face, making him seem like the human devil he was. 

And slowly, but surely, a large beam, bursting with color, rained down from the sky and over the group of men. 

And on to Asgard they went.