Chapter 100

(Anna)

The room was dark, but there was just enough light to see by. 

He never took his eyes off of me, the eyes I loved so much. 

He seemed nervous. But then again, so was I. 

But I wanted this. I wanted him. Just in case. 

Just. In. Case. 

***********

THIS OBVIOUSLY MAY CONTAIN (VERY) MATURE CONTENT. KIDS, IF YOU ARE STILL READING THIS STORY AT THIS POINT, SHAME ON YOU. 

We stood close for a moment, just breathing each other in. He ran in fingers through and down my hair and I lightly played with his lips. 

I slowly removed his jacket, letting it fall off of him and hit the floor. He lifted my shirt over my head, my arms raising over my head. I returned the favor, revealing his pale skin. I touched him for a moment, running my hands over his muscles, my fingers finding the bends and folds of his skin. He was so beautiful. 

He kissed me sweetly on the forehead, then my nose, and then he found my mouth, his lips fitting perfectly with mine. 

We fell onto the bed, his body pressing against mine. His hand wrapped around my back, undoing my bra, and he tossed it to the side. My hands searched for his pants. I eventually found the buttons and undid them, letting him slide them off of his hips. 

His lips traveled down my face and onto my chest. He took my breasts in his hands as he kissed the waistline of my pants, making me groan. His thumbs rubbed over my nipples, making them tingle. Who knew nipples could do that?

He unhooked my pants and slid them off of me. He came back up, kissing my stomach and then moved up, taking my breasts alternatively in his mouth, his tongue doing things that shouldn't be allowed. He licke me, from my panty line all the way up to my neck, making me laugh and squeal. 

He smiled as he came back up to kiss me, biting my bottom lip softly. I wrapped my fingers in his hair. It was like silk, and was darker than the room we currently resided in. He was the epitome of the night: dark, mysterious, and beautiful. And he was all mine. 

He kissed my neck, hanging around my collarbone, my nerves on fire. He moved lower, giving me small pecks all the way down to my panty-line, where he proceeded to tease me, biting at the hems. I cried out, hoping that he would quit. I could barely contain myself anymore. My hands gripped the sheets. I felt him smile on my skin as he licked and kissed the inside of my thighs. His hands lightly trickled up my legs, feeling ticklish, and he eventually came to my underwear, pulling them down agonizingly slow. 

He kissed the top of my feet and ran his bottom lip up both of my legs, his hands holding on to my waist, his thumbs digging into my hips, but not painfully. He quickly came back up to me, obviously flushed, but smiling wider than I had ever seen him. 

I laughed aloud and grabbed his face, bringing it down on mine. He let his body crash against me, his hair falling around my face. 

I don't think I've ever been happier in my entire life. 

He reached around me and grabbed my bottom, his fingers pressing into my skin. He stopped kissing me and moved down me again, touching me wherever he could. Then, I felt his hands on the insides of my thighs, pushing them apart. I looked down at him, peaking at me. I lied my head, back breathing hard. 

He kissed the insides of my thighs, continuing to tease me. I heard myself make small whining noises, but I couldn't think straight beyond that. 

I gasped out in suprise as his lips ever so lightly touched me. And soon, he was running his tongue along my lady parts (thinking 'vagina' in my head seemed unlady like). He moved his tongue in light, quick, precise movements, making squirma and bite my lip. He moved his tongue faster and faster, at one point putting a finger inside me as he licked me.