Chapter 86

(Harry)

I waited for them patiently.

Or as patiently as a I could.

When I heard an enormous boom sound from the sky, I couldn't help but smile in anticipation.

Light erupted from the heavens and crashed to the ground, bringing my glorious creations with it.

When the light cleared, they they all were. I was surprised to find that the girl was holding One's hand as they walked over to me.

"Well, I must say, this is not quite what I expected." I told them as they stood in front of me.

"It just took a little persuasion, is all." One grinned evilly.

"Ah." I nodded my head in understanding and then put my focus on the girl. "We are so very happy you have joined us. There lies great things in your future." I saw anger and confusion pass over her face before One leaned down and whispered something in her ears immediately making her calm down.

"I look forward to it."

I opened the door of the limo behind me, "After you then." I smiled charmingly at her. As soon as she slid into the car, I whipped around to the men behind me,"You gave her the vial, right?" When they nodded their heads, I myself slid in next to the girl.

I waited for the rest of them to get in before I yelled at the driver to go.

Things were just getting started.