Epilogue

So maybe I didn't quite end the story there.. Here's the last update for ChatRoom101.. Enjoy :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**5 years later**

As the music played, joy rose in my chest and I began walking down the aisle. I looked straight ahead of me and everything else disappeared when I saw him smiling, chest raised proudly as he waited. It took a lot of will to stop myself from running to him and wrapping my arms around his body.

I continued to walk, poised and in sync with the melody, the white material of my dress, flowing around me. Finally, I got to the end of the aisle and placed my hand gently in his and he squeezed it slightly, leading me to the altar. To me, nothing else mattered at that moment except for the man standing right beside me.

The priest began the ceremony and we both exchanged smiles before looking straight ahead.

“…And now, in token that your hearts are joined together in love, will you please join your right hands,” the priest instructed. I turned and grinned at Niall who did the same thing and we did as the priest said.

“Niall, this woman whom you hold by the hand is to be your wife. She has given you one of the most sacred things under heaven: a woman's life and a woman's love. You may bring her great joy or cause her deep sorrow. It is not what you bring her in a material way that will make true happiness--riches without love are nothing. The gift without the giver is bare. The practice of those virtues as husband that you have shown as her lover will keep her heart won to your heart. Do you vow here, as you have promised Lucy that you will be true and loyal, patient in sickness, comforting in sorrow, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her so long as you both shall live?” The priest continued.

Niall took a deep breath and smiled even wider. “I do.”

“Lucy, this man whom you hold by the right hand is to be your husband. On your life, your love and devotion he will lean for strength and inspiration. He is going to look to you for encouragement, for cheerfulness and confidence. No matter what the world may say or think, people may forget him, lose confidence in him, and turn their backs upon him, but you must not. May your life and your love be the inspiration that will constantly lead him to greater dependence upon our Lord. Do you vow here, as you have promised Niall that you will be loyal in adversity, ministering to him in affliction, comforting him in sorrow, and forsaking all others, keeping yourself only unto him so long as you both shall live?”

Gladly, I thought but instead I smiled and said, “I do.”

Then the ring is presented to us by Louis’ and Eleanor’s little boy and we both took one and slipped them in each other’s right, ring finger. The rings were simple but inside was carved “Niall and Lucy” with an infinity symbol beside it. As the rest of the ceremony carried on, I felt Niall’s hand secured in mine and finally the priest says, “You may kiss the bride.” The crowd cheered and clapped, all on their feet.

We both turned to each other and kissed, brief but full of love, sealing our vows forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end! Yayy!!! I mean, I'm not really that heartless.. I wanted a happy ending too! I hope you guys enjoyed the story and now's the time to bombard me with a million comments and votes... If you really liked it... Tell your friends or followers on Tumblr and Twitter and see how many more reads this can get.. Thank you so so much to everyone who followed this till the end and I hope I didn't disappoint you... xoxo