Sick Jimin part 1

Bts sickfic - 1085 words

Summary:

Late one night Jimin wakes up feeling very under the weather. He finds himself stressed over missing dance practice, but two very caring band members are there to soothe his worries.
_______________

"Jimin are you planning to eat or stare at your food?" Yoongi asked, nudging him in the arm with his elbow.

Jimin lifted his head and hummed in response, lifting a piece of pork into mouth. He chewed, but internally grimaced. The thought of eating anything made his stomach twist. He had woken up completely fine and ready for the day. It wasn't until after finishing the latest episode of BTS run that he felt nauseous. Maybe it was the fact that he had just gone on a lot of big rides or maybe it was something else? No, it can't be something else they have to learn some new choreography tomorrow and he cannot miss it. This feeling should pass.

Laughter broke out amongst the table, dragging Jimin out of his worried mind. Jungkook seemed to have fallen out of his seat and was on the floor giggling along with everyone else. Jimin smiled slightly, shaking his head at the clumsy maknae. How did he manage to do these things still amused, yet concerned the group.

"Here." Jimin said, giving Jungkook a hand up.

"Kookie, you're going to need to start wearing a helmet one of these days." Namjoon smiled, patting the youngests back.

The scene distracted Jimin for a minute until bubbles rose in his throat making him burp. He winced at the pain it caused in his chest.

"Ugh." He mumbled, sipping some water.

The attention immediately turned on to him.

"Are you ok?" Yoongi asked, furrowing his brow.

"Yeah, it just surprised me sorry." Jimin lies, trying to brush it off.

The rest of the group eyed each other for a split second before letting it go. Jimin sighed, taking another hesitant bite of food that Jin and Hoseok prepared.

After everyone had finished their meals they all went about their own business. Jungkook and Tae were cleaning up the kitchen, sort of, Yoongi had wandered off to his room and the others were sat in the living room, trying to agree on what to watch.

Both scenes were chaotic and noisy, which did seem appealing for Jimin who now had a head ache. Maybe he should join the usually more quiet group member and see what he was up to.

Jimin wrapped a blanket around his shoulders and joined Yoongi is his room.

"Hyung?" Jimin asked, taking a step into the room.

Yoongi glanced up from his phone.

"Can I hang out with you? The others are bickering over movies and tae and kook are splashing each other with soapy water." Jimin explained, wiping at his runny nose with his sleeve.

"Sure, come sit." Yoongi offered, patting the bed he was on.

Jimin hopped up and curled up against the pillows, his stomach gurgling at the action. Yoongi turned toward Jimin smiling at his phone.

"Look at this." He chuckled, shoving the object in Jimins face.

Jimin flinched away from the bright light, squeezing his eyes shut before he could even see the meme. The not so dull ache pounding in his forehead began to accumulate along with his upset stomach.

"Jimin?" Yoongi questioned, brushing the youngers hair from his face. Jimin mumbled incoherently, shoving his face into the pillow.

"What was that?" Yoongi asked quietly.

Jimin cursed at himself for acting so dumb. He was just so exhausted and worried about getting sick. All he wanted was to be held and taken care of. 

"Tell me what's wrong." Yoongi said, speaking softly.

"I-I don't feel good." He whined, shifting underneath the blanket to hide himself completely. "My head hurts and stuff."

Yoongi pursed his lip, letting out a quite sigh.

"Ok, stay here. I'll get you some ibuprofen." He said, getting up to leave the room.

"Can you please turn off the light?" Jimin asked, peeking out from under the blanket.

Yoongi nodded flicking the switch and walking out the door. Jimin sighed to himself and rolled onto his other side, facing the wall with his eyes shut. The peace and quiet of solitude didn't last long tough, as Taehyung decided right then and there to burst in the room.

"Jimin Jim chim!" He shouted. "Jungkook and I are having a water fight come help me!"

Jimin twisted his face with frustration. All he wanted was some damn peace and quiet, and for his body to be normal. He grumbled and shot himself up to face Taehyung.

"Go away!" He yelled, slamming his fist on the mattress.

Taes eyes widen with shock at the sudden outburst. He swallowed and stared at Jimin who was beginning to tear up. He felt a smaller body shove past him into the room.

"What happened?!" Yoongi asked, running over to Jimin. "Tae what did you do?!"

"N-Nothing. I just wanted to know if he wanted to join me and-"

"Just be quiet and go, Tae." Yoongi instructed, setting the water and medicine on his side table.

Tae left, closing the door behind his self. Yoongi carefully sat next to Jimin and placed his hand on his back.

"Shhh, calm down. He didn't mean to disturb you."' Yoongi soothed, taking to crying boy into his arms.

"I just w-want to sl-sleep but he came in an-I just don't want to be s-sick! I can't miss the new ch-choreography!" He sobbed, letting out his worries while clinging onto yoongi's neck.

Yoongi rubbed his back slowly, hushing and rocking him side to side.

"It's ok Jimin. Shhh, you're going to be ok. It's all going to be ok."

Jimin quickly calmed down listening to the elders words and was reduced to quiet sniffles. Yoongi detached Jimin from his neck and wiped the tears off his pink cheeks and chin.

"You're feeling warm, can you take these now?" Yoongi asked, reaching and retrieving the meds.

Jimin nodded and took the pills.

"You can sleep in here with me tonight." Yoongi suggested.

Jimin nodded and thanked his Hyung, climbing below the covers. Yoongi laid down next to him and let sleep take them into a slumber.

________

I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and comment, I love hearing what people have to say. I hope you have a good day :)

This will also be posted on my tumblr hamiltonboos so check it out :)