Halloween

Hoseok laughed loudly at the high quality memes he was sharing with the group as they drove to the haunted house. It had been suggested by Jungkook who wanted to go for a video that they could post on YouTube. The producers agreed and so the plan was set. The group was on their way and ready for some scares...except Taehyung. Taehyung hated being scared, it was at the same level of his fear of heights. He nearly begged Namjoon to say that he was sick, so he could miss it and stay home. Namjoon refused saying ,"it will be good for you to face a fear." But tae really didn't feel like it at the moment. In fact he felt extremely nervous.

Taehyung fidgeted with his hands and stared out the window into the darkness. They unfortunately had to go at night to make the experience more spooky. He chewed his lip, shaking his foot nervously. Jungkook looked over at Tae and frowned.

"Taehyungie what's wrong?" He asked quietly.

"Nothing, I'm okay." Tae lied, holding Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook blushed and looked away, starting a conversation with Jin. Tae prayed to himself that he would be able to avoid the inevitable. He subconsciously gripped Jungkooks hand tighter, becoming more anxious by the second. Maybe he could lock himself in a bathroom, or pretend he forgot something at home. He would do anything to avoid the haunted house. Taehyung knew it was all fake and just people acting, he wasn't three years old. But being stuck in and unknown place with people dressed as clowns and murderers, screaming at him, really made his nerves jumble. He wondered what kind of sadist came up with the idea.

Taehyung sighed when he felt an ache in his stomach. Of course his body started freaking out. His stupid adrenal gland sending out signals of panic for a safe situation, causing a physical effect on his stomach. Taehyung swallowed down the uncomfortable feeling and focused his attention on what Jungkook was saying to Jin.

"All I'm saying is that if toilets didn't exist, would it be legal to piss out a window?" Jungkook asked.

Tae made a face in confusion at the strange conversation he just so happened to pay attention to.

"Why the actual fuck would you want to piss out your window?" Jin said, just as disturbed.

"I never said I wanted to. I said, would it be legal." Jungkook corrected, pointing his finger.

"No I don't think that would be legal. It would be disgusting! Which is why we do have toilets." Jin said, adjusting his body.

"It would be funny. Like you're just walking by and you look up and some guys peeing out the window. It'd be hilarious!" Jungkook protested. 

Jin sighed loudly and pursed his lips while shaking his head. "Everyday I wonder how your brain comes up with these things." He said to himself. Jungkook shifted his own attention to Taehyung.

"Would you?" He asked.

"Would I What?" Tae asked back.

"Piss out a window if I was your only option?" Jungkook asked, clarifying his question.

"No." He answered, giving an unusually short response to the maknae.

Jungkook nestled himself into taehyung's side and hummed. "I guess it wouldn't be very sanitary." He said.

Tae wrapped an arm around Jungkook's shoulders, the cuddle making him feel slightly better. He laid his own head on top of Jungkook's and closed his eyes. He was calm for moment until Namjoon announced that they had arrived. Jungkook cheered and clapped his hands excitedly. Yoongi grumbled incoherently, being awoken from his snooze and Tae felt all of his muscles tense up. He watched as everyone piled out of the van and looked around at the scenery.