Stuck in the rain

Note: I kind of wrote the ending of this when I was really tired.

Thanks for the request @Queenofhearts33

This chapter is Namjin btw
_______________________________
Namjoon shivered and pulled is flannel closet to his body. Gusts of wind blew wildly past him, fluffing his hair around. It was 5 o'clock and his bus should have arrived by now. He left the store he worked at 10 minuets early, just to catch his bus before it left.

Namjoon looked up and down the street. Left, then right, left, then right. He let out a huff of annoyance and plopped himself on the near by bench. Unfortunately, it was not covered, meaning the heavy rain drops that began to fall were easily soaking his body.

"God damnit." He muttered, pulling out his phone to call his boyfriend.

"C'mon pick up." He whined, bouncing his foot as the rain quickened.

Jin can't some to the pho-

"Shit!" He cursed.

Normally he wouldn't get so frustrated so quickly, but a tough day of work filled with lots of nagging from adult-adults just left him beat. All day he felt like he was doing something wrong or leading someone in the wrong direction. His boss, of course, decided that today was also the perfect day to threaten him with being fired. And on top of that, he was sat in pouring rain, with no umbrella or jacket, just a flannel and sunglasses.

The minuets passed and there was still no sign of the bus. Jin hadn't called back after the fifth try, which meant he was in a meeting of some kind. Namjoon though about walking home, but he really was not up for a 10 mile walk in the rain, he would much rather sit.

Another ten minuets passed. The rain became heavier and heavier. Every drop soaked through Namjoons pants and shirt, sticking uncomfortably to his skin. Beads of rain trailed down the back of his neck, making him shiver. He knew that he should just take the quick walk back into the shop, but he was to afraid to face his boss again, especially as he left early. It was no use.

Namjoon sniffed, his nose beginning to run from the cold. He hugged himself and bit his lip, still waiting. Even though he faced a lousy day, Namjoon still had a measly speak of hope that the familiar vehicle would pull up at any second and he would be safe and warm. He closed his eyes at the thought of having the heat on full blast, warming him.

After 10 more minuets, the small drop of hope was diminished when lighting flashes and thunder clapped. Namjoon pulled his phone out once again, clicking on Jin's contact.

Ring ring ring ri-

"Namjoon! Where the hell are you?! Why have you been calling me so many times?! What's wrong?!" Jins voice can booming though the speaker, catching the younger off guard.

"C-Can you come get me please." He said, hands shaking.

"Where are you?" He asked, fumbling around for his keys.

"The bench near my work. Hurry I'm cold." He explained, wet leaves skidding past his feet.

"I'll be there in no time. Is everything ok?" Jin asked, only asking questions to make sure his dearly beloved was alright.

"Not really. I've been out here in the rain and I'm exhausted and freezing. I kind of feel light headed too." Namjoon admitted, hanging his head with his eyes shut as he listened to jin rambling.

"Ok, I'm in the car now. I'll be there soon." Jin assured, trying to keep his voice calm even though he was internally panicking.

"Can you stay on the phone, please." Namjoon asked.

"Of course!" Jin chirped.

20 minuets later a familiar white car pulled up in front of Namjoons bench. Jin bolted out of the door and ran to his boyfriends side. Namjoon hugged him tightly and breathed in his scent.

"C'mon, get into the car." Jin said, wrapping an arm around Namjoons waist.

Jin helped Namjoon into the passenger seat and then hopped back into the drivers side. He blasted the heat on to its highest setting, blowing it towards Namjoon.

"*cough* still cold." Namjoon muttered.

"Here, change into this." Namjoon turned his head to see jin holding an extra shirt. "I thought I'd grab you something on my way out."

"Thank you." Namjoon said, pulling off his drenched shirt, replacing it with the new one.

Jin pulled back out into the road, splashing through puddles and ignoring the growing thunder claps. Namjoon felt himself dozing off, his eyes drooping and his body jolting every time he awoke completely. He kept on coughing too, which was preventing him from a deep slumber.

"You ok over there?" Jin asked, stopping at a red light. He looked over and saw Namjoon slipping in and out of consciousness. "We're almost home. Just ten more minuets."

Finally after 10 minuets they arrived back to their small house. Jin parked in the garage and helped Namjoon inside. He placed the younger on the couch and wrapped a blanket around his body. Namjoon wiped his nose on his sleeve, groaning.

"I'll make us some tea." Jin said, hurrying off to the kitchen.

He returned with two mugs, handing one off to his boyfriend. Then he plopped down next to Namjoon and cuddled up against him. The two drank their drinks slowly, enjoying each other's warmth and comfort.

"Get some rest." The older said, looking to see he was already fast asleep.
___________________

I hoped you like it!

Don't for get to vote, comment, and leave your suggestions. Feel free to message me with ideas if you'd feel more comfortable :)
love you guys💕