Jin Hyungs recovery

I know in the last part this was based in a different city, but I got to 1500 words when I realized they weren't at home. 😵 Just pretend they were about an hour or two from home.

Also, panick attack warning this 🌸 will be the warning before it happens

Also, panick attack warning  this 🌸 will be the warning before it happens

________________________________

A day and a half later, Jin was finally discharged from the hospital.

It was a sunny morning, but looks can be deceiving. Yes it was a bright sunny morning, but the temperature was not matching up in any way shape or form. An acrimonious wind blew wildly through the trees, like there was an invisible storm. Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook were waiting in the lobby for their friend. They were bundled up like eskimos. Long black coats, hats, maybe a scarf, I mean, could you blame 'em. It had a double purpose, to keep them warm and hide their identity. None of them were up for sasaengs spreading information about their location and making an annoying fuss.

Jungkook, much like a fearful child, held tightly onto Namjoons hand. Nervous was an understatement. He was terrified. Jin was his eldest hyung, practically a parent to him. To watch him crash and end up hospitalized was the worst experience of his life. Every time he was separated form Jin, his mind began to race and worry.

What if he needs help and the nurses don't get there soon enough? Will he be able to perform again? Will he be kicked out?! What if he's suffocating right now and I don't know it?

By that point Jungkook would end up in tears. Nothing like this had happened yet, none of the boys knew what was to come. The doctors told them the day before that they needed to give Jin a week or two of rest. His energy level would return gradually, and he needed to refrain from dancing and exercising. Due to the scheduling, it was very tough work to get everything settled to insure Jin a safe recovery. Thankfully, it got done.

"How much longer?" Jungkook mumbled into Namjoons shoulder.

"Not too long. Look here he comes." Namjoon smiled, dragging Jungkook forward to where Jin exited the elevator with two nurses.

"Hey hyung, how're you doing?" Hobi asked, while Namjoon talked with the nurses.

"Tired. You guys parked close right?" He asked, talking fairly quietly.

"Of course!" Hoseok shined.

Jungkook shoved his way over and wrapped his arms around Jin's back, cuddling into the eldests shoulder. Jin returned the hug, planting a kiss on Jungkooks head.

"Hey, JK." He greeted wearily.

"I missed you." Jungkook whispered.

"I missed you too. Let's get home, yeah?" He said, clearing his throat.

Everyone nodded and started toward the door. Jungkook grabbed Jin's arm, making sure he was steady and stable. They walked upon the carpet and walked out through the sliding glass doors into the wind. Jin gasped quietly, squinting and blinking his eyes. Jungkook's attention snapped quickly from the cold to his hyung.