Have my coat tiny

Thank you for the request!

YaseminSak3

_______________________________

It was a late night after a long day of being a famous boy band. Rehearsals, meetings, dancing, planning, everything imaginable. The past couple of days were far to calm. A busy work day wasn't too surprising, but it was exhausting. Yoongi had previously stayed up late the night before, not realizing the time until it was far too late. In his tired state now multipled by 100, Yoongi forgot to get his jacket from his studio before he and Jungkook headed out. Being stubborn, Yoongi insisted that "it wasn't that cold!" And that he would be fine. So, that brought him to his current state.

The pair were walking home, as they lived only a few blocks away, and Yoongi was freezing. The cold air pierced through his long sleeved shirt, sending goose bumps and shivers over his body, and the tips of his ears were bright red and nearly stinging. Jungkook looked to his left and saw the smaller hugging himself with his hands bunched up inside the sleeves.

"I told you, you should've just gone up and gotten your coat, hyung." Jungkook chuckled, watching Yoongi grit his teeth.

"They were doing work on the elevators!" Yoongi snapped, pouting through the wind.

"There's this magical thing called stairs, yknow." Jungkook teased.

"There no way in hell im climbing seven flights of stairs, to get a coat I don't even need." He retorted playfully.

"Here, I don't want your tiny body turning into a Yoongi-cicle." Jungkook said, sniffing his runny nose while he pulled off his coat.

"No, put that back on!" Yoongi said quickly, stopping in his tracks and attempting to prevent the maknae from taking off his coat. "And I'm not tiny."

Jungkook laughed and continued to unzip and take off his coat. "C'mon, just wear it."

Yoongi scrunched up his nose, as Jungkook slid his arms through the coat sleeves. He zipped the zipper and pat his hyungs, now puffy, shoulders. The coat practically reached his knees and the sleeves were far to long, but he had to admit, it was nice and warm.

"There, that wasn't so bad." Jungkook teased, fighting silently through the cold that was now engulfing his body.

"Hm." Yoongi grumbled, too proud to admit to his defeat.

The boys continued the walk. Occasionally racing each other to the different lamp posts that projected yellow light on their heads. Yoongi looked like a baby, the coat making him seem shorter than he was. It made Jungkook giggle, but he didn't want to piss him off, so he kept it to himself.

"Hurry, you're practically a snowman." Yoongi urged, shoving Jungkook into the building through the tall glass doors.

"God, where did that strength come from!" Jungkook exclaimed through a airy laugh. Yoongi shrugged and trudged off to the elevators, waving for Jungkook to follow.