Whiny Jimin

Sorry about straying away from requests ;-;
This is another little part, I have issues man. I can't help but make them littles.

______________________________

"Hyunggg!" Jimin whined, curling up into a ball on the sofa with a pillow in his arms.

"What is it, honey?" Hoseok asked, walking into the living room with a smile on his face.

"I don't feel gooodd." He squeaked, attempting to breathe through his clogged nose.

"I know, you've had a nasty fever since early this morning. Is there anything you need?" The older asked, stirring the cup of tea in held in his hands.

"That." Jimin said, lifting his finger towards the mug. Hoseok nodded and handed the boy his peppermint tea. Jimin carefully sipped the drink, hoping it would help soothe the pain in his throat. "Ah!" He winced, scrunching up his face.

"What's wrong?!" Hoseok panicked, grabbing the mug when Jimin put his hand to his throat. 

"Hurts." He whispered, unclenching his face muscles when the pain subsided. Hoseok pouted and cupped Jimin's cheek.

"I'm so sorry, honey. Can I look in your throat to see it's red?" Hoseok asked, concerned that Jimin may have conducted strep throat.

Jimin shook his head, tossing his bangs around. A second later, the tv switched from Jimin's favorite show to a very obnoxious car commercial that blared loud music. He grumbled angrily and repeatedly pressed the off button on the tv remote. The noise continued and Jimin realized that it was too much for him to handle and threw the remote to the floor.

In a matter of seconds Jimin had gone from his regular kid headspace to that of a three year old. Hot tears rolled down his cheeks and he started to clumsily climb off the couch with the intent of running away, but he was too small and feverish to get down safely. Hoseok instantly jumped into action.

"Hey, shhh, it's okay Jiminie." He soothed, gathering Jimin in his arms and switching the tv off. The little cried into Hoseoks chest, whining about the pain his crying was causing. He was so lost in his tears that he didn't notice the extra comfy blanket that was wrapped around his shoulders.

"Why is he so upset?" A nearby voice asked, catching Jimin's attention. He looked up from the curled up position to see Yoongi standing in front of the coffee table.

"Ap-!" Jimin attempted to call out for his Appa, but his voice had seemingly vanished. Scared, confused and in pain, he flopped back into Hoseoks chest, reaching out for Yoongi.

"A tv commercial startled him and his headspace switched out of the blue." Hoseok explained, softly petting Jimin's hair as Yoongi walked around the small table to get to Jimin.

"Oh, sunshine. Appa's here, it's alright." Yoongi cooed, sitting next to the pair. Jimin sobbed loudly and turned around. He crawled away from Hoseok and crumpled into Yoongi's lap.

Hoseok frowned and got up to get the little a different drink. He knew Jimin would rather have warm milk, rather than tea. Last time he tried giving a Jimin tea when he was especially little, it ended up being thrown to the floor. Yoongi wrapped his arms securely around Jimin's body and quietly hushed him.

"Everything is okay, baby. You're so brave and strong for getting through this sickie stuff. I love you so so much!" Yoongi said, giving Jimin a squeeze. The boy calmed down immediately and rubbed his face on Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi could feel Jimin's fever through his teddy bear shirt. Everyone was hoping it would only last a few more hours, like it had for Namjoon. He continued to soothe the little with gentle humming.

Jimin felt like his nose had been stuffed with cotton and his tongue couldn't taste. He wanted to enjoy the yummy food his hyungs made, but it just wasn't happening.

"Appa, tongue not workin." He said, coughing lightly. The older pet Jimins knotted hair and hummed.

"That's just the cold, honey. Look, Hoseokie brought you a bottle." Yoongi said, taking the object from Hoseoks hand.

"Can you say 'thank you', baby?" Yoongi asked, resting the warm milk in his hand. Jimin silently shook his head 'no'.

"You really must not feel good." Yoongi stated, cradling Jimin in his arms. The little looked up and pouted, parting his lips to be fed. Yoongi put the tip of the bottle in Jimins mouth and watched the relaxation spread across his face.

The perfect warmth of the milk was like a magic blanket covering his poor throat, allowing him to swallow without pain. Hoseok smiled and picked up Jimins abandoned puppy stuffed animal dressed in dinosaur pajamas and placed it in the boys arms.

"What exactly did you name this guy?" Hoseok asked, tapping the fur of the toy. Jimin shrugged, his eyes drooping.

He genuinely couldn't remember. For ages he had called it by 'doggy' or 'puppy', but now he realized that it needed a real name, but he couldn't think of one. His favorite plush was named muffin, so maybe this puppy could be croissant. His fur definitely matched the color of the yummy treat.

Jimin was so lost in thought that he didn't even realize his eyes were shut. He was too busy thinking about the perfect name that he started dozing off. He stopped sucking on his bottle and felt it being replaced with a paci. Jimin let out a satisfied hummed and fell asleep.

Yoongi smiled, his heart warming. Jimin had been uncomfortable and fidgety all day long, but now he was still and resting. His body would thank him later.

"Do you think his fever will break while he naps?" Yoongi asked Hoseok, keeping his gaze on Jimin. His baby being sick made him a little anxious.

"Maybe, I mean, if it doesn't we can always give him a little medicine." Hoseok said quietly. "You should lie him down in his bed, he might rest longer."

"You're right. Can you grab that blanket, he likes it better than the snowflake one." Yoongi whispered, pointing to a light blue blanket covered in elephants, before standing up.

Jimin stayed asleep, thank god, and remained still in Yoongi's arms. Yoongi smoothly walked to Jimin's bedroom with Hoseok trailing behind with the blanket and bottle. The eldest of the bunch, successfully placed Jimin down on his clean white sheets. The little woke momentarily, but fell right back asleep.

"That was close." Hoseok sighed, draping the heavy blanket over Jimin.

"Yeah." Yoongi agreed.

Yoongi slowly brushed Jimin's hair from his warm forehead and left a kiss. Jimin breathed steadily, moving his head a little bit. A nice, peaceful rest should help cure the boy and help him return to his joyful self.
_____________________

I had no intentions on updating atm but here we are lmao
I tried multiple times to write something today, but I guess my inspiration hits at night after a lot of sugar.

I hope you're all doing well!
I love you💗🥺