Jin hyung

request from @Kristylove543  thank you :)
I changed it up a bit, but did my best.
____________________________

Jin gazed around the full area filled with screaming fans, panting heavily. The room spun wildly and his vision blurred like a rainy windshield. He swallowed and stood still. Something was very wrong. He couldn't catch his breath like normal, his head felt like a wet towel, and his hands were shaking. Jin glanced around, looking for one of his members in order to help him. It was getting harder to see.

Sweat rolled down his face, taking off make up with it as he took off, Jin ran off stage, fumbling around dizzily while he did so. He winced when the base of silver spoon started. He clasped his hands over his ringing ears and groaned. Jin was a few feet away from being backstage when a hand clamped on his shoulder. Jin turned around to see Jimin, who was talking too frantically for Jin's brain to understand. Jimin started pulling Jin back to main stage by his arm. Jin flinched and shook Jimin away, tumbling away back stage.

Nearly everyone behind the wall came up to him, shouting, talking, asking questions. Jin gasped over and over, starting to panic. What was happening to him? Jin took a step forward, and collapsed to the ground with a thud, passing out. Everyone went ballistic. Stage managers were yelling, about for help, pulling Jin's body into a sitting position against the wall near the exit door to the dressing room hallways. Someone threw a cold cloth on the back of his neck and started talking like an auctioneer through his headset.

Jin groaned, waking up momentarily before going back unconscious, his head hanging. Sweat from his forehead dripped on to his pants, and was being wiped away by one of the makeup artist who came to help.

When the beats from silver spoon ended, the rest of the group came running back. They all stood, completely shocked by the chaotic scene. Namjoon rushed forward, followed by everyone else, over to Jin. He knelt down and put his hand on Jin's cheek.

"Jin! Jin, what happened?" He asked, wiping his own sweat from his brow. He didn't get a response, only a pained whine. "C'mon, talk to us. What do you need? Water? Do we need to take you to the hospital?"

Jin groaned and whimper incoherently, lolling his head side to side. Namjoon was about to ask another question when the small medical team came running over. Namjoon moved out of the way and watched anxiously.

"Hyung what's happening? I-I'm scared." Jungkook said, tucking himself into Namjoons shoulder. Namjoon rubbed the maknaes back.

"It's alright, everything's alright." Namjoon said, pulling Jungkook into a tight hug.

He watched as the medics shone a small flash light in Jin's eyes, put a breathing mask over his nose and mouth, assessed his temperature and blood pressure. No words were exchanged with the boys when they put Jin onto a stretcher and took him away. Jungkook sobbed into Namjoons chest, while Jimin and Tae cried into each other's shoulders. Yoongi was practically fighting the stage team and Hoseok who wouldn't let him follow.

Everything happened so quickly, that by the time their brains could comprehend anything, they had finished the show minus one.

The group rushed out of the venue after quickly changing from one outfit to another. Jungkook was barely able to hold his tears back as they climbed into their small bus. Seeing his oldest hyung struggling to breath, and unable to move properly. Namjoon sat next to the maknae and pulled him into his side, holding him securely.

"Jin-hyung will be okay. He's strong." Namjoon said quietly, brushing the tears from Jungkooks tears with his thumb.

"B-But, he had the breathing m-mask." Jungkook mumbled, his hands shaking.