Yoonjin travling

It was two o'clock on a Saturday day, the sun was shining and the sky was clear. Yoongi and Jin drove down the high way, making there way to Jin's parents house. It wasn't Yoongi's first time meeting them, but it was his first time to their house. Jin had assured him multiple times, that everything would be fine and that they would just talk about food, but he was still nervous.

The two had a three hour car ride ahead of them, which meant a lot of doing nothing. Jin had put on some chill beats by Peachy! in order to pass the time and was lightly tapping along on the steering wheel as he drove. Yoongi gazed out the car window, staring at the changing leaves that blew around in the air. He felt like he was in a movie.

Jin occasionally glanced affectionately at his small boyfriend who had a childlike fascination with the world. He was able to filled in a room full of people or laying on the floor and notice very minuscule details around him. That was definitely a trait Jin loved and occasionally envied about his lover. Yoongi was generally quiet when traveling long distances, giving Jin precious time to bathe in the mere presence of him as a person.

"Jin, how much longer?" Yoongi asked, pulling Jin from his mild trance.

"What do you mean? We've only been in the car for 30 minuets. We haven't even passed the orchard yet." Jin said, baffled by Yoongi's silly question.

"Oh, um, I'm gonna close my eyes." Yoongi said quietly, wrapping his arms around himself and shuffling in his seat.

"Ok, dream of my handsome face!" Jin chirped.

"Shut up." Yoongi laughed, smiling as he shut his eyes.

Jin continued driving along. It wasn't until fifth teen minutes later when Yoongi woke up. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and stretched. Jin noticed and greeted him.

"Welcome back, you missed the cows. I tried waking you up, but you were practically dead so I gave up." Jin said happily.

"Hm." Yoongi hummed, switching the music to exo.

"I think after we all talk and stuff we, as in us, can go for walk around and I can show you stuff from when I was little." Jin said, letting his sappy side come through.

He was excited to show Yoongi where he grew up and lived when he was younger. He wanted to make it a special day for the both of them.

"Ok, that sounds fun." Yoongi replied quietly.

Jin glanced over at Yoongi and noticed a change in his skin color.

"Are you ok? You look pale." Jin asked with concern.

"Um yeah." Yoongi mumbled. "I'm just feeling a little nauseous."

"Oh, tell be if I need to pull over. I don't want you vomiting in the car." Jin laughed.

"Will." Yoongi said, keeping his sentences minimal.

Yoongi focused his attention to the music playing, singing along in his head. He felt his mouth go dry and sour. His stomach seemed to twist and knot each time the car swerved slightly or turned. Yoongi brought his hand to his face and covered his eyes, the yellow lines on the road and passing trees weren't doing him any good.

"Hey, yoong, keep your eyes on the horizon. That it'll help a little." Jin said.

"P-Pull over." Yoongi groaned, his body tense and sweaty.

Jin immediately put his emergency lights on and quickly pulled into a turn around spot. He jumped out of the drivers door and ran to the passenger side. He opened yoongis door and watched the younger tumble out of the car and onto the ground. Jin helped yoongi up and walked to the grass.

"Ji-Jin." Yoongi stuttered, his stomach contracting.

"Shh, kneel here." Jin said calmly, already used to Yoongi's trouble with car rides.

He helped yoongi down and rubbed his back, feeling the younger swallow frequently to keep his stomach contents down.

"Let it out yoongi, you've down this many times before. You know it'll help." Jin said, trying to ease the tension of waiting.

Yoongi heaved, bringing up His breakfast and lunch. Brown liquid spewed from his mouth into the grass, he squeezed his watery eyes shut, another bout of vomit rising in his throat. Jin stayed calm and quietly sat behind him, hushing him. Yoongi whimpered, feeling the stomach acid that layered his throat. He retched and gagged again, sending his body forward, catching himself with his hands.

Yoongi breathed heavily, sputtering out in coherent words and saliva. Jin got up and took some tissues from the car and wiped down his boyfriends face. Yoongi cried, letting the water works run. He let his smaller body lean into Jin's chest, listening to his heart beat.

"Shh, it's ok yoongs. It's all over, we can stay here as long as you need." Jin assures, running his hand through yoongis hair.

Yoongi nodded and shuffled into Jin's lap, sniffling. Jin held him tightly and hummed into his ear, giving yoongi time to calm down before giving him some water. The two stayed still, embracing one another for ten minuets until Jin lightly nudged yoongi to sit up. He complied and wiped his nose with his shirt sleeve. Jin grabbed a water from the car and handed it to yoongi.

Yoongi gulped down a few sips, coating his once try and sour throat with the water. He handed it back to Jin when he had finished and climbed back into his hold. Jin lightly giggled at the youngers clinginess and kissed his forehead.

"I don't care how long it takes us to get there. Take all the time you need." Jin whispered, petting Yoongi's hair.

"Won't your parents mind?" Yoongi asked, wrapping his hand around Jins arm.

"Of course not! I told them about your trouble with car drives and they completely understand. My brother was exactly the same." Jin said, easing yoongis nerves greatly.

"I love you." Yoongi mumbled, nuzzling Jin's chest.

"I love you more." Jin giggled.

"Nuh uh." Yoongi said, shaking his head.
_____________________________

Yo my dudes. This was actually to different requests from @Bubblegum_666 and some else who cannot find, but I swear did comment. Who ever you are thanks :) love you guys.

Should I continue this into a separate story? It's probably be about 5 or 6 chapters. I think this was a good prompt :)