Appendix 1

Request from @astro-cancer ! I hope I did it justice and you enjoy it. I dramatized a lot of stuff because I'm a dramatic bitch, I hope you don't mind :)
__________________

1 am

Jimin lay uncomfortably in his bed, his breath stuck in a worrying speed, sheets tangled around his body. Just because he was having chills, hardly able to move and in nearly excruciating pain, didn't mean he was sick, right? No, this had to just be a meal that didn't agree with his tummy. It would pass, he kept telling himself.

Jimin wrapped both arms around his stomach, as he was hit with a stabbing stomach cramp. He whimpered in the back of his throat, trying to stay quiet so Hobi could rest. Jimin panted, sweat dripping off of his forehead onto his comforter. His mouth hung open, drool falling out of his mouth. This was bad, very bad. Jimin craned his neck and shut his eyes, another cramp squeezing his insides, bringing tears to his eyes.

"H-Hobi." He called out, almost silently.

No reaction. Hoseok lay dead to the world. Jimin gritted his teeth.

"H-Hobi-hyung. W-wa-wake up." Jimin said, raising the volume of his wobbly voice.

Tears streamed down Jimins face, as he waited for Hobi to wake up and help him. Alas, the older stayed asleep, having a particularly odd dream. When Jimin didn't get the response he needed, he let out a loud cry. Sobbing, he crammed his arms around his stomach. Hoseok woke up in an instant, along with the rest of the members.

"Jimin!" Hobi half shouted, clambering out his bed over to the youngers side. He placed his hand on Jimin back, attempting to hush him.

Yoongi, followed by Jin, Tae, Namjoon and Jungkook, burst into the room in a state of panic. They all looked around frantically, trying to figure out what was going on. Jimin wailed, feeling his stomach ache and twist. Taehyung ran over and enveloped Jimin onto his arms, holding him securely.

"Shhh, Jiminine. Shhh." Tae soothed

"Jimin, Hoseok, what's wrong?" Jin asked, approaching the scene, followed by a frightened Yoongi.

"I-I don't know!" Hoseok said, speaking over Jimins cries. "He-I, I just woke up to him screaming."

"Jimin, whats wrong?" Jin asked, running his hand through Jimins hair. Jimin shook his head, unable to speak through his crying.

"Please, Jimin, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Taehyung asked, lifting Jimin face from his shoulder, only to see him flop back into the previous spot.

"H-H-Hurts!" He sobbed, grabbing a fistful of Tae pajama top.

"What hurts?" They all asked simultaneously, keeping their focus on Jimin.

"Shhh, tell us what hurts." Hoseok said, scooting himself over to Jimin side.

Jimin took four strangled breaths before choking out, "s-stomach!"

The six boys all looked at each other, mostly Yoongi, as he had felt the pain of his appendix some years back. He shrugged meekly.

"Where on your stomach?" Yoongi asked, climbing on top of the bed, pulling him out of taes grasp and into his own. Jimins breath squeaked, as he inhaled.

"Jimin, just point. Just point." He said calmly, putting his hand Jimins bloated stomach.

Jimin pointed below his belly button, hiccuping and sniffling.