Hobi 💖

@LittleSpoonSebastian thank you for the canon / request for what did we eat :))

(Jimins still a little in this, but it's not the main focus at all just bits and pieces here and there)

________________________________

It was a quiet midnight in the bts house, complete silence, minus various bedrooms with sound machines and fans. Hoseok stood awake in the bright bathroom lights, staring at his reflection in the mirror. Due to the bright light, he squinted and leaned over the sink, getting a closer look. His skin was definitely off. The normal golden complexion was pale and almost grey. His eyes had dark bags and were getting a little red.

He backed away with a sniff, rubbing his face with frustration. Getting sick was the worst. Not only did it make you feel like shit, but when you barely ever get sick, it feels 10x worse. This was always the case for Hoseok. A small could easily flip a switch to strep throat in a matter of 24 hours. Whatever he had contracted was not going to treat him kindly.

He curled his toes on the fuzzy bath mat before walking back into his bedroom, moving silently trying not to wake Jimin up. He curled up on his mattress and bundled himself in a thick blanket, resembling a dough ball with a tuft of hair. With a wiggle and yawn he quickly fell back asleep, jostling only when his nose became to stuffed up to breathe.

Later that morning, well 11:25, everyone was strewn about the apartment. The maknae line sat on the living room carpet, playing wii games, Namjoon left to his studio, Yoongi was binge watching Netflix and Jin was playing silly games on his computer. Hoseok remained in his bed, dreading and loathing. He was undeniably sick. Before he went to sleep for the second time, he told himself that everything was fine and that it was probably just a cold. This was not a cold.

Hoseok felt like complete shit. His mouth was dry, his body shivered and there was an unsettling rumble in his stomach. His body felt like stone and marble mixed together and replaced his organs. All he wanted to do was sleep, but he couldn't fall back asleep due to how uncomfortable he was. Caught in an annoying situation, he slowly sat up, his hair sticking out in every direction. Immediately, he was filled with regret. His stomach jostled a little too much he when moved and now it was at least 5x worse.

He felt incredibly queasy, like when he got motion sick, but he wasn't in a car or on a boat, he was just in bed, sitting still. Hoseok gazed around for a moment, noticing Jimins empty bed, the middle of his stomach cramping up. He put his head in his hands and called out for one of his hyungs.

"Jin hyung..." he shouted weakly, feeling woozy and dizzy.

Jin's head perked up from behind his monitor, his headphones sliding down to his neck. He sent his club penguin back to its igloo before standing and walking to Yoongi's side of the room.

"Did you say something?" He asked, ripping one of Yoongi's earbuds from his ear.

"Yah! What the hell?" Yoongi snapped, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I asked you if you called for me." Jin clarified.

"No, I was very invested in my show, which you so kindly interrupted." The younger said bluntly.

"God, you're so grumpy when we get breaks." Jin said to himself, walking off into the hallway.

"Did anyone call me?!" Jin shouted, standing still while he waited for a response.

"J-Jin hyu-!" The feeble voice called, getting cut off by loud gagging noises. Of course, it was easy to tell who it was, due to the fact that all of the boys had known each other for so long.

Jin bolted down the hallway to Hoseok and Jimin's room, nearly falling over when he reached the doorway. Hobi looked back at him, his eyes watering.

"I threw up." He whimpered, looking down at his bed sheets, coughing harshly.

"Hobi-ah, are you sick? You feel warm." Jin said, feeling his cheek with the back of his hand, not all phased by the sick mess.

"Mhm." He nodded.

"Alright, take a seat on Jiminies bed." Jin said caringly, carefully pulling away Hoseoks dirty bed sheets.

Hoseok did as told, and took two weary steps to sit on the edge of Jimin bed. He pulled a tissue from the floral tissue box his on their shared bedside table and wiped his mouth, while Jin took his sheets and threw them in the washing machine.

"Drink a little water. Not too much, we don't want you getting sick again." Jin said, handing Hobi a small cup of water.

Jin grabbed a new blanket from Jimin and Hoseoks closet and laid it down on the sheets that survived the throw up. It was definitely a favorite of the whole group, meaning, Jimin hoarded it away, so he could use it the most. The blanket was light blue and white, exceptionally soft and was 6 1/2 feet long. Jimin was often found cuddling or napping with the blanket, so Jin just prayed to god he stayed preoccupied with the game he was playing.

"Alright, your bed is all set. Do you want to lay down?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, could you be get my laptop, please. I left it in the living room last night." Hoseok said quietly, coughing into his elbow.

"Okay, I'll be quick." Jin said, putting his hand on Hoseoks shoulder before walking out of the room.

Jin zipped down the cluttered hallway, nearly tripping over Jimin's army of webkinz he had lined up the night before. He made his way to the living room, waking in on Jungkook fighting over a game with Taehyung and Jimin sneakily changing the game with a subtle smirk while the other two didn't noticed. Jin smiled, Jimin was quite sly when it came to getting what he wanted. The eldest grabbed hoseoks sticker covered laptop from the coffee table and left without another word.

When he got back to the room, Hoseok was snuggled up underneath the blanket, his cheeks pink and puffy. Jin placed the device on the bed and turned off the closet light before returning to Hoseok.

"Your laptop is next you if you want it and you've got your trash can next to your bed as well." Jin explained, sitting down next to Hobi.

"I'm dizzy and feel all weak and stuff." Hoseok said bluntly, sitting his droopy eyes.

"I'm sorry." Jin comforter, rubbing his back. "Try and get some more sleep. I'll hangout in here for a bit, just incase." He said, feeling Hoseok shuffle under the covers.

"Mhm." He grumbled back, his body growing heavy, while his mind dragged him into sleep.

Jin stayed by his side, sitting still and silent. It was unfortunate that Hoseok had gotten sick, but as of now it didn't seem too serious. His sunshine personality would return eventually in a couple of days, and rub off on everyone else. Besides, he deserved the extra rest and care.

Jin quietly moved from the side of Hobi's bed to Jimins, pulling out his phone and shooting out a quick text to everyone. He told the others to keep quiet, and not to disturb Hoseok, so he could take the time he needed to get better. Jin sat for a little bit, as promised, but got up to go make his friend and nice soup that would settle well in his stomach.

"I'll be back soon with something yummy." Jin whispered, running his hands through the sleeping boy's hair. He flicked the overhead light off and left quietly, avoiding the creaky floor boards. Jin sat off to the kitchen and started cooking up the warm meal, making enough for everyone else to have for dinner or lunch, whatever the desired.
_____________________

Quick Hoseok chapter. I never really know how to write properly when it comes to this ball of sunshine. He usually puts on such a bubbly personality that assuming how he would act when sick was quite a challenge.

I hope you enjoyed I love you guys 💜

Don't forget to vote and comment :)